Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petunia Pickle Bottoms?

Go down 
+6
ixlovexpink
QTsmum
Hodgkiss1122
Momof2Boys
Delilah
katherinekats
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Oooh good question! I'd like to know too. I'm interested especially in the TT.

The TT is HUGE!!! I had one but sold it as it was big and awkward

I saw it for the first time IRL this weekend and I didn't realize how big it was. It looks so small in pictures.

I know and I was planning to use it as a purse/bag for ds

I actually want to use it as a diaper bag and a purse later for when I go back to work. It's a good size for a diaper bag but too big for a purse. Hmmm....still scratch

I personally did not like it...it was HUGE and bulky and just awkward but hey it might work for you or you may like it

Maybe I need to go back to the store and have a second look. I didn't take it down from the shelf to look inside or anything. Just admired the outside of it.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 am

pinkfrog wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
I have the Red Dragon roll backpack with matching blanket....only used the blanket 2-3 times

the blanket looks soo soft and comfy perfect for a little baby but I could never justify paying $66 on a blanket...

DH would have my hide along with everything else Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 am

momtoheath wrote:
was a little hard to swallow, but heck, I was working then and excited about the new one!

Hey if I was working, I'd spend that just to match my bag too Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:11 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
I have the Red Dragon roll backpack with matching blanket....only used the blanket 2-3 times

the blanket looks soo soft and comfy perfect for a little baby but I could never justify paying $66 on a blanket...

lol! unless you didn't tell him or you told him half the price Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:35 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

That's what I tell him about all my JJBs Embarassed He would faint if he knew how much they really cost Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:47 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

That's what I tell him about all my JJBs Embarassed He would faint if he knew how much they really cost Rolling Eyes

phew glad to know I'm not the only one who does that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:35 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

phew glad to know I'm not the only one who does that Very Happy

Oh if he knew....I think I would seriously be in trouble Laughing Like...seriously! We have a don't ask, don't tell policy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:34 pm

So much for keeping an eye on this section lol.
I think we tried to but they limit their online retailers. I can definitely look into it though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Maya wrote:
So much for keeping an eye on this section lol.
I think we tried to but they limit their online retailers. I can definitely look into it though.

Hey Maya! So nice of you to join in the conversation Laughing
Oh it would be awesome if you could carry PPBs! Keep us posted Wink
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 pm

FYI-

Poshtots.com has a few TT's on their site in the clearance/sale pages....
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:38 pm

momtoheath wrote:
FYI-

Yeah, I checked it out ysterday and the one print I want, they don't have. I'm looking for Morning in Mumbai. It's discontinued but I was hoping they would have some left over Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:39 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
FYI-

Yeah, I checked it out ysterday and the one print I want, they don't have. I'm looking for Morning in Mumbai. It's discontinued but I was hoping they would have some left over Crying or Very sad

Moon Over Macau Touring Tote is a gorgeous print also discontinued and hard to find...Joanne do you have a link to the one your talking about?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:58 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
FYI-

Moon Over Macau Touring Tote is a gorgeous print also discontinued and hard to find...Joanne do you have a link to the one your talking about?

Moon Over Macau is gorgeous! I love how the orange flower sticks out. This is Morning In Mumbai:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:42 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
FYI-

Moon Over Macau is gorgeous! I love how the orange flower sticks out. This is Morning In Mumbai:

that is an interesting print at first glance I thought it was eggplants Laughing then at a closer glance its peacocks
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
FYI-

that is an interesting print at first glance I thought it was eggplants Laughing then at a closer glance its peacocks

Oh cr@p are they peacocks? Shocked I thought they were eggplants too until now Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:06 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
FYI-

Oh cr@p are they peacocks? Shocked I thought they were eggplants too until now Laughing

LMFAO!!!

so now you have to decide what you like better peacocks or eggplants Wink LOL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:36 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
FYI-

LMFAO!!!

Well....both! So I guess it doesn't really matter Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
FYI-

LMFAO!!!

Well....both! So I guess it doesn't really matter Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
JENMOMOF4

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:47 am

Those are very nice bags...I like the fold out diaper change pad.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.JPSUESS.BOLGSPOT.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petunia Pickle Bottoms?   Petunia Pickle Bottoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petunia Pickle Bottoms?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2