Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No JJB's to Canada?

Go down 
+3
Maya
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QTsmum

No JJB's to Canada? Empty
PostSubject: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 am

There's a big thread in the PR about LD7D not shipping JJBs to Canada anymore without having something non-JJB in the order. Is this true? We can only get JJB if we order something else? Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 am

I posted in the PR thread but I'll post here too. A few months ago, JJB sent a notice to all US etailers that they are no longer allowed to sell JJBs to Canadian customers. It was not a decision made my LD&D. Teri from M&M and Baghaus have told me the same thing. I've tried to buy JJBs from them and had to have them ship my order to a US PL. However, LD&D have been kind enough to make an exception to that rule which is, if you buy other non-JJB item(s), you can add JJB items to your order. I don't think they're even allowed to do this so I wouldn't be surprised if somebody from JJB says something to them about this.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:42 pm

We have spoken about the rules.
We can do this so long as it's not a $1 non JJB and $200 worth of JJB's Smile

JJB kindly requested we use our own judgment until further notice.
We completely understand them trying to keep it fair.

If the item is a discontinued item that can't be found anywhere else then we can ship to Canada.

Hope that helps.
Thank you all for your ongoing support and loyalty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 pm

That's awesome Maya!!
Thanks for thinking of us Canadians Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks Maya! Hopefully JJB finds a way to let us get JJB from you with no conditions soon! I love the trust with you guys! I've never, ever heard anything bad about LD&D and love having that kind of faith in a etailer!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 am

LD&D is always awesome! Yay for the Canadian PLs!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:22 am

I honestly don't understand why they have any right to tell us where we can or cannot shop its total bs
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:22 am

Maya wrote:

If the item is a discontinued item that can't be found anywhere else then we can ship to Canada.

Hope that helps.

thanks Maya at least were not completely up a creek without a paddle Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:34 am

pinkfrog wrote:
I honestly don't understand why they have any right to tell us where we can or cannot shop its total bs

That what I was thinking too Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

Hope that helps.

Maya has been great about this. I don't know what I would do without her.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I was fuming when I was reading the thread over on the jjb forum...it boils my blood
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

Hope that helps.

I have been lucky to get a deal on the jjb forum so I haven't shopped persay on LD&D but I do know that they have changed in the beginning when I started online shopping there shipping to Canada was horrendous they have really stepped up and FREE shipping is unbelievable I don't know another place that does that from Canadians Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:25 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I was fuming when I was reading the thread over on the jjb forum...it boils my blood

Oh me too! I had to try really, really hard not to post anything.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:25 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

Hope that helps.

I have been lucky to get a deal on the jjb forum so I haven't shopped persay on LD&D but I do know that they have changed in the beginning when I started online shopping there shipping to Canada was horrendous they have really stepped up and FREE shipping is unbelievable I don't know another place that does that from Canadians Very Happy

There is another store that will do it. I pmed you!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

oh I couldn't sit back and NOT say anything but I'm glad to see others are just as upset...they need to know how we feel so something can be done about it
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:15 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

oh I couldn't sit back and NOT say anything but I'm glad to see others are just as upset...they need to know how we feel so something can be done about it

Have you seen Joe's explanation about the whole situation?
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:06 am

Yeah, I totally understand. Rach said that she might be able to get the Canadian retailers to buy directly from the distributer and that'll = cheaper JJBs in Canada
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:13 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Yeah, I totally understand. Rach said that she might be able to get the Canadian retailers to buy directly from the distributer and that'll = cheaper JJBs in Canada

Whatever Vicki is trying to work out with her retalier, lets hope it works out. I just hope shipping is not a killer though.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:09 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

some of it still leaves question marks and why's but I'm not bothering with it...just hopefully everything will be followed through

Last edited by pinkfrog on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:07 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

some of it still leaves question marks and why's but I'm not bothering with it...just hopefully everything will be followed through

I thought so too. That's why I wanted to see what your reaction was to it. I'm not bothering with it either since it will only add to the drama of that thread Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:38 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I thought so too. That's why I wanted to see what your reaction was to it. I'm not bothering with it either since it will only add to the drama of that thread Rolling Eyes

I think I hurt Joe and Rachelle's feelings because I pm'd them privately (separately)and haven't heard back...well I know Joe hasn't checked yet...did you see the one to another PL???

Is your pink name the same in the pr?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:52 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I think I hurt Joe and Rachelle's feelings because I pm'd them privately (separately)and haven't heard back...well I know Joe hasn't checked yet...did you see the one to another PL???

Yes, my pink name is the same in the PR. I don't think you hurt their feelings though and if you did, it was unintentional. I remember Rachelle posted later saying she was ok with everything so based on that, I'm guessing her feelings were not hurt. Still...I guess it would have been nice to have confirmation of that. I saw the one to the other PL....the one who said she was hurt that "some" members who have been there since the beginning were thinking of leaving the PR because of the whole situation. I don't blame you at all. You have the right to express your feelings. After all, you are a JJB customer as well.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:02 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Yes, my pink name is the same in the PR. I don't think you hurt their feelings though and if you did, it was unintentional. I remember Rachelle posted later saying she was ok with everything so based on that, I'm guessing her feelings were not hurt. Still...I guess it would have been nice to have confirmation of that. I saw the one to the other PL....the one who said she was hurt that "some" members who have been there since the beginning were thinking of leaving the PR because of the whole situation. I don't blame you at all. You have the right to express your feelings. After all, you are a JJB customer as well.

ya I guess I'm not half as important though as some ladies who could open up a store LOL

Ya that pl pm'd me privately and did state she was infact directing towards me but no hard feelings in the end
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:15 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

ya I guess I'm not half as important though as some ladies who could open up a store LOL

Ya that pl pm'd me privately and did state she was infact directing towards me but no hard feelings in the end

Ok phew...I'm glad she pmed you privately. I was afraid she would say something on that thread in response to your post.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:37 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Ok phew...I'm glad she pmed you privately. I was afraid she would say something on that thread in response to your post.

well I was debating to do it privately too however I wanted to get the message across LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No JJB's to Canada?   No JJB's to Canada? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No JJB's to Canada?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Got a Question?!-
Jump to: