Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

California Leash Company

Go down 
+3
debbob
katherinekats
seansmom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
seansmom

seansmom

California Leash Company Empty
PostSubject: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:58 pm

I really WANT to love California Leash Company. I love the idea behind their stuff, their fun patterns...and I stare at their website for hours...but the only things I've purchased are the digital camera sleeve and coin purse....both of which I LOVE. I want to have a bigger bag of theirs...but I hate black lining. (JJB has ruined me. 😉 ) And so I'm afraid to order a big bag and never use it because of the dark lining. Sigh. They are probably one of my most window-shopped websites. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:57 pm

They are cute!
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

I have several purses and lots of accessories.

Did you get the email from them for 15% off and free shipping ???

They have done several co-ops with them over on the diaper bag co-op yahoo group.

I carry my purses most of the time, the fabric is just wonderful.

here is the code

mothersday

free shipping and 15%
expires midnight on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:47 pm

I did get that....that's what sent me BACK to their website again. I want to try something I just don't know what to try!!! Aaahhhh! I want to play with the purses IRL or see better inside pictures of them and being in Nebraska....there aren't any stores that carry them here. I might have to just pick something and go for it. They're so cute! And up here would be insanely unique!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:16 am

Are these machine washable? I was thinking of getting some of the accessories through the upcoming co-op (thought with that mother's day special it may be cheaper to get it that way).
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:51 pm

seansmom wrote:
I did get that....that's what sent me BACK to their website again. I want to try something I just don't know what to try!!! Aaahhhh! I want to play with the purses IRL or see better inside pictures of them and being in Nebraska....there aren't any stores that carry them here. I might have to just pick something and go for it. They're so cute! And up here would be insanely unique!

me too but I know for a fact they aren't carried here in Canada as they don't even ship here...

I too like there stuff but wish some of there print's were a little nicer

oh and Teri don't feel bad I don't like any bags with a black lining anymore either purse, diaper bag whatever it is better be a light lining, its sooo much easier Smile
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:44 am

Well over on the diaper bag co-op they have the co-op open right now for CLC stuff. YEA !!!!

If you need a link let me know, I am think I will order a few odd and ends.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:58 am

ya I saw that but nothing caught my attention
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:37 am

Ug, I chickened out on the sale. Just didn't see anything that thrilled my soul enough to try it out. Deb, if I ever make it down to your part of the country you'll have to let me play in your closet.. Smile
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:21 am

I've been looking at that stuff for a looong time, but never ordered. Laughing

I should just order a camera case or makeup bag or eyeglass case or something already.
Back to top Go down
clippiequeen

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:40 am

I'm thinking about getting the small backpack (either Classic Hi or Flower Power) for the beach and other times I don't want to worry about babying my bag. It's tiny but would compliment my black mesh beach tote nicely. It's a pretty decent price, too. I'll let ya know!
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:43 am

clippiequeen wrote:
I'm thinking about getting the small backpack (either Classic Hi or Flower Power) for the beach and other times I don't want to worry about babying my bag. It's tiny but would compliment my black mesh beach tote nicely. It's a pretty decent price, too. I'll let ya know!

Oh yes please!! Pictures too! I haven't seen any good IRL pics of their bags either! Very Happy You're awesome, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California Leash Company   California Leash Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California Leash Company
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: