Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Just Because Contest!

Go down 
+7
cinpoi
tspears
Momof2Boys
fyrgrl
QTsmum
mariak
Maya
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

The Just Because Contest! Empty
PostSubject: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Will be having a random drawing for a free gift later today... JUST BECAUSE we have so many new members so keep posting. All of today's posts enter automatically to win AND you can use them as entries for the Liz Lange tote giveaway!

Will be doing a random facebook fan drawing JUST BECAUSE we hit 400 fans so get everyone to become a fan!

Will be have a random drawing for referrer's JUST BECAUSE you were so awesome to refer more great moms to our forum! So make sure they mention your name in the newbie welcome page (IN THE POST'S TITLE Smile )

HUGS TO YOU ALL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:54 pm

How fun!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:05 am

Awe, you guys (gals!) are awesome!
Back to top Go down
fyrgrl

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 am

Ya'll are awesome! LDD rocks!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:15 am

Will be choosing a random winner soon!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:17 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
tspears

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 am

Woohoo! LD&D is too cool!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:40 am

QTsmum You won the random drawing just for posting!
Email me with your addy and info to maya@littledudesanddivas.com!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 am

YAY! Congrats Jessica!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:30 pm

OMG, that's SO exciting! I can't believe I won something! You guys just made my day! I woke up with a face full of cold sores and a mouth full of sore (new) braces! Shocked Thank you so much!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:11 pm

QTsmum wrote:
OMG, that's SO exciting! I can't believe I won something! You guys just made my day! I woke up with a face full of cold sores and a mouth full of sore (new) braces! Shocked Thank you so much!!

You just saw this now? lol! I should've pmed you in the PR yesterday to let you know Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:54 am

Yeah, just spotted it this morning! lol
Back to top Go down
cinpoi

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Just got my order yesterday. OMG I love everything. Thank you so much Maya for all your Help...
Back to top Go down
danie 45

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 am

You are so nice... a drawing just because
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 am

QTsmum wrote:

aww {{{HUGS}}} at least this should help with the pain congrats Very Happy

What did you win?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am

I have to say I'm not in here often as time doesn't allow me right now but Maya you have so many wonderful contests that were lucky to have you and for starting this group its amazing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

aww {{{HUGS}}} at least this should help with the pain congrats Very Happy

What did you win?

Not sure! Laughing But that's the most exciting part about it, to me! Very Happy Can't wait to find out!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:50 am

pinkfrog wrote:
I have to say I'm not in here often as time doesn't allow me right now but Maya you have so many wonderful contests that were lucky to have you and for starting this group its amazing
I completely agree with you! Maya is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 am

hee hee thank you.
It's not me though. It's LDD Smile
YEAH!

Got some more Just Because's up my sleeve.

Keep posting to enter the Liz Lange contest....... you'll see why Smile
Back to top Go down
cinpoi

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:24 am

Man there is so many contest I don't know what to do first. Gotta get on those websites to leave feedback.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 am

mariak wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
I completely agree with you! Maya is awesome!

Hear, hear....Maya is da bomb!
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:12 am

QTsmum wrote:

aww thats so nice that you won-hope you feel better
Back to top Go down
danie4534

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:04 am

Braces can be a horrible experience at first... I feel your pain... I see TONS of people kids and adults when they first get them.. hope you feel better
Back to top Go down
danie4534

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 am

cinpoi wrote:
Man there is so many contest I don't know what to do first. Gotta get on those websites to leave feedback.

I was thinking the same! So many contests so little time... I might have to take a day off from work to enter contests all day lol
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Just Because Contest!   The Just Because Contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Just Because Contest!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next