Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!

Go down 
+31
rubyrain
stbismuth9
Katy
rberger11
kristy121
2babyboys
rabidewok
NettieGirl
octjuly
QTsmum
graciethewonderbeagle
pinkfrog
AliciaShillito
hildie
aussiecatgirl
Isabellasmommy
seanskuuipo
fyrgrl
lovemybabies924
Erin
Momof2Boys
sayrebear
usnwifelw
2boyz
AmyKelley
nicole
diaperbagsnob
mariak
Delilah
GatorMommy
Maya
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 am

seanskuuipo wrote:
Maya, do you have any lights?????

Nicole, call Maya at 888.310.2247 extension 111 or Katy at ext 115 Wink
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:06 am

What is the Oilily V-Big?
I can't find pictures anywhere...
Can someone help please?
Thanks!

Steph
Back to top Go down
rubyrain

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:33 am

Wow! Some awesome deals-may call for a wannabe....
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Oooh I didn't see that LB Darling till now Shocked
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:

Neither did I. Cute but not a JJB. Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 am

stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Yes, I know but....love the LB darlings!
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:49 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Oh... You are getting me very intrigued! One can never have too many bags! Yes, me, it is the bags my thing! Razz
What do they have so special? Do you own one?
The ones besides the JJB that I am tempted by are the Oilily but they are expensive... So pretty though!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:56 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Oh... You are getting me very intrigued! One can never have too many bags! Yes, me, it is the bags my thing! Razz
The ones besides the JJB that I am tempted by are the Oilily but they are expensive... So pretty though!!!

I don't own one but my friend does and I love it! I keep wanting to try one. They had them on MamaBargains for $65 and I missed out twice Neutral A lot of PLs love them too.
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:29 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

The Oilily bags are amazing! They are SO incredibly well made and truly the best in quality I have seen aside from JJB. Love them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:53 am

The CL BeTween is SOOOO... tempting! The GG Mini is too, but don't think either will hold enough for 2 Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 am

hildie wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

The Oilily bags are amazing! They are SO incredibly well made and truly the best in quality I have seen aside from JJB. Love them!

I was drooooling over the Oililys! They look well made but I wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:44 am

awhitesi wrote:
The CL BeTween is SOOOO... tempting! The GG Mini is too, but don't think either will hold enough for 2 Sad

You can still get them and use them for later when the little ones are older and you're not toting around a whole wardrobe Laughing
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:42 pm

hildie wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Thanks for sharing!
I was wondering since they are so pretty but so different than JJBs.
Now, I am very tempted to try one! Razz
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:59 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
hildie wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Thanks for sharing!
I was wondering since they are so pretty but so different than JJBs.
Now, I am very tempted to try one! Razz

You can't gio wrong for that price Wink
Back to top Go down
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:43 am

Is the original post up to date? Im very interested in the BRB Black/Silver.... this is my hubbys dream bag hes been asking for FORever, haha.... but was curious what all was wrong with the zipper and how I would go about getting it professionally replaced.

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 am

boobearzmama wrote:
Is the original post up to date? Im very interested in the BRB Black/Silver.... this is my hubbys dream bag hes been asking for FORever, haha.... but was curious what all was wrong with the zipper and how I would go about getting it professionally replaced.

Thanks! Smile

Yes this list is up to date Smile I took a look at the BRB but i really can't seem to find what is wrong with the zipper. I have tested it and tested it... I am going to ask Maya and get back to you. As far as fixing the zipper i know Maya had mentioned to me that the zipper could be taken to a local tailor and replaced for a pretty reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:33 am

Katy wrote:
boobearzmama wrote:

Thanks! Smile

Yes this list is up to date Smile I took a look at the BRB but i really can't seem to find what is wrong with the zipper. I have tested it and tested it... I am going to ask Maya and get back to you. As far as fixing the zipper i know Maya had mentioned to me that the zipper could be taken to a local tailor and replaced for a pretty reasonable price.

Let me know what she says, he would be SO excited if I got it for him Smile
Back to top Go down
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 am

any word yet? Smile not trying to be pushy Smile
Back to top Go down
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Bump for Maya Wink
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:39 am

Wait... what do I need to do here?
I'm confused.... Hard time catching up with all the FB contests lol..
The list is up to date.
If anything is purchased I remove it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 am

I was curious what the zipper issues on the BRB were, and Katy said she played with it and they seemed fine but that she would check with you Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 am

Sorry for the late response.
A tooth seems to get loose.... usually when it's packed
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Tommysgirl413

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:23 am

Any chance you have a sporty stripes packabe floating around somewhere? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jenny4wheel

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Maya--do you know when you might be updating the inventory? I check in every day looking for the DD Sets, as we discussed via email. Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!   Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inventory Checked! Items Found! GREAT DEALS!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5