Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Product Launch Exclusive Look!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thediaperclutch

thediaperclutch

New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Empty
PostSubject: New Product Launch Exclusive Look!   New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:36 pm

I am pleased to announce a new product that will be joining the diaper clutch family...the wipe clutch!

This information has not been released anywhere else so this is an exclusive first look for all of you great forum members!

New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Two10

Don't need diapers? Or maybe you use cloth diapers? Whatever the reason, you always need wipes! And now you can keep them right at your fingertips...without the bulk! Toss it in your bag, carry it on your wrist or even strap it to your stroller! Now you'll always have wipes to clean up that mess! And as always...you can do it with style!

FEATURES:

Dimensions (9"x 5")
100% Cotton ~ Designer Fabrics
Velcro Closure
6" wrist strap
Made in the USA
Hand Wash Cold ~ Lay Flat to Dry
Designed around the Huggies Disposable wipes refill pack
Compatible with most disposable soft pack wipes with hard top cover. (Brands: Huggies, Pampers, Kirklands, etc.)
US Patent Pending

AVAILABLE STYLES:
Daisy Dreams
Crystal Pink
Pink Martini
Blue Zoo
Mocca
Black Damask

We are currently taking pre-orders from our Retailers for the first batch set to be available mid-January. Let us know what you think! Would you like to place a pre-order? I want to hear your feedback!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thediaperclutch.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: New Product Launch Exclusive Look!   New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:49 pm

This is a great idea! I think it would work wonderfully in the car, or even in the diaper bag for a long day out. Sometimes I am worried about having enough wipes in my smaller wipes case but this would give me plenty of space. I will probably be getting one. Smile I don't see the Pink Martini print on the website, but it sounds like something I would like. I also really like the Daisy Dreams.
Back to top Go down
thediaperclutch

thediaperclutch

PostSubject: Re: New Product Launch Exclusive Look!   New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm

A lot of times I just need a wipe when we are at a restaurant or out on long stroller walks. Having the wipe clutch will make it much more handy without the bulk of the diapers! The carry handle makes it that much hore convenient! You can hook it to the outside of your diaper bag or to your stroller!

The pink martini style is pictured above. Its gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thediaperclutch.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: New Product Launch Exclusive Look!   New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:37 pm

I love the Pink Martini! I wondered if that was it.
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: New Product Launch Exclusive Look!   New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:02 am

Oh what a GREAT IDEA! Congrats on a new product being added to you line!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
~Snoopy~

PostSubject: Re: New Product Launch Exclusive Look!   New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:49 am

Oh I LOVE these! They are really cute too! Definitely going to think about getting one.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Bi

PostSubject: Re: New Product Launch Exclusive Look!   New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:18 am

These are really cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Product Launch Exclusive Look!   New Product Launch Exclusive Look! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Product Launch Exclusive Look!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: