Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Winners!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Random Winners! Empty
PostSubject: Random Winners!   Random Winners! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:16 am

Ok, so I'm doing random drawings and I know it's difficult to keep up with my crazy "I'll be choosing a random winner" updates so here we go:

300 fans on Facebook and I'll do a random drawing ***DONE- Don't miss out on the rest!***

100 blog followers and I'll have a random drawing

Post on any or all of the Designers pages and I'll do a random drawing ***DONE- Don't miss out on the rest!***

Post IRL photos here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You can post as many different variations. Will have a random drawing ***DONE- Don't miss out on the rest!***

Will have a random drawing for all reviews posted about Little Dudes and Divas starting now.... I won't mention when but it will be soon! Review Little Dudes and Divas on review websites and each review will be an automatic entry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Random Winners!
Page 1 of 1