Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My monster stash!

Go down 
+28
bugmama
Hodgkiss1122
JENMOMOF4
mintoad
themommaduck
rubyrain
Momof2Boys
jesmommy
stbismuth9
QTsmum
~Snoopy~
awhitesi
StrapDiva
Maya
hildie
MamaJKL
amykathryn
lyricalpeach
jaeebird
pinkfrog
ChristinaKinMI
GatorMommy
sunchaser
biggi24
jen
cndnveggie
AScott83
BoysNBerry
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

My monster stash! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Can get a quote for you tomorrow but I'd imagine it's the same. I just sent two identical parcels... one to Canada, one to Washington and the price was the same.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
ChristinaKinMI

ChristinaKinMI

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:48 am

So it'd be $48.55 with S&H? That's not bad, but I can get a new one for that. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://ourdaughtershavewings.typepad.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:18 pm

BoysNBerry wrote:
Can get a quote for you tomorrow but I'd imagine it's the same. I just sent two identical parcels... one to Canada, one to Washington and the price was the same.
Smile

WOW postage has really gone up from about a yr ago

ok well let me know

Thanks
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:18 pm

ChristinaKinMI wrote:
So it'd be $48.55 with S&H? That's not bad, but I can get a new one for that. Sorry!

it seems reselling isn't the same like it used to be Sad
Back to top Go down
ChristinaKinMI

ChristinaKinMI

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:50 am

I think if she was in the US it'd be a deal!
Back to top Go down
http://ourdaughtershavewings.typepad.com
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:58 am

Yeah, because the discontinued bags have been discounted so much over there, I'd have to almost give it away to make it worth it.
Have them on ebay again here though, so we'll see how they go this time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
lyricalpeach

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:42 am

Nicky, I think you need more storage space, it's not showcasing your collection!

I know what you mean about buying more at a time - I always seem to bump to save on shipping.. I reallllly hate paying for shipping, it's a sunk cost that you never get back and there's no real value to it once the bag is in your hands... I have to think of the shipping cost as embedded in the price, so I always calculate that way Smile

As I recall, my spreadsheet doesn't calculate shipping Wink Every order I've ever done is over the free shipping limit.
But even if you buy a huge quantity and get a discount and free shipping, and sell to PL's for less than full price you don't make any income Sad

Can you hold a trunk show at a few baby boutiques in the area? Advertise on Craigslist and in the PR and here, and bring everything you've got with you (Ok I know, it'll fill a truck lol). I bet that some ladies would be willing to buy off you whatever you're willing to sell. Spur-of-the-moment may help you to sell more if you see cash...

I still have yet to take pics of my stuff... ohhh I know, when my parents get here I'll ask my dad to help me LOL He's gonna look at me like I'm the most crazy insane person ever... I've never been so obsessed about stuff like this before.. oh wait!! yes I have!!

Let's see, what have been some of my life's obsessions...
Kids Incorporated (do you know this show? Fergie was on it for 6 years, as well as some other celebrities and showbiz people)
Floor plan design - some architectural programs, Visio, daydreaming about remodeling and homebuilding, that sort of thing.
In recent years, ER (NBC episodic)/Roomies shipper, Shane West (related to ER, all stemmed from A Walk to Remember movie).
ArJoe shipper = Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng (Taiwan super-compatible "super good friends") hehehe... (off-screen nothing official, just hoping)
ISWAK/TKA (two dramas in a series that they were in, super-popular, shows off their compatibility on-screen)

aaaaaaand... JJB!!!

Don't think I've had others, but these are the ones I remember Smile Oh, a few video games... before kids DH and I went through a few games LOL.. Starcraft (OMG.) uhm... darn what are these things called... some adventure game - 2-3 in a series, some xbox game. with a dwarf and an elf and a human as main characters.. uhm.... anyway. and then.. oh.. Caesar III!!! and Pharaoh Very Happy uhm...
SimCity/SimCity 2000.. (from high school and college days) D'oh... this thing with blocks falling down.. t... tetris!! it was a Nintendo one, from the early 90's. It was the only game where I beat my brother every time for a LONG time. Then he beat me. I was done, no way LOL... Uhm... some other video games.. Zelda - this really old one with the squarish look. And another Nintendo game, squarish adventure thing.

Ok I'm gonna stop. LOL, This is soooo off-topic now! Sorry to hijack so badly..
Back to top Go down
amykathryn

amykathryn

PostSubject: WOW   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:00 am

Wow! That's an awesome stash! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.amykathryn.com
MamaJKL

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Love, love, love your stash!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:18 pm

This is amazing! I keep coming back here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:36 pm

When do we get to see an updated monster stash photo?

Got any non Ju Ju Be's also?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
StrapDiva

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:36 am

Wow. Shocked I love it Smile I have 4 diaper bags (my DH has one Laughing )
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:39 am

W Shocked W!!! What an amazing stash! Very Happy Love stash pics and living vicariously!
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:06 am

Shocked Wow! I seriously think I am in shock. I have stash envy!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 am

This is AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:17 am

Amazing! And really well organized!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
jesmommy

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 am

affraid a jjb addicts dream!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:57 am

jesmommy wrote:
affraid a jjb addicts dream!!!

ROFL!!
Back to top Go down
rubyrain

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 am

Just WOW! I love you

I'm loving the ZZ Light, I can see one of those in my future!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 am

rubyrain wrote:
Just WOW! I love you

I'm loving the ZZ Light, I can see one of those in my future!

You should totally get one! It's so much prettier IRL!
Back to top Go down
themommaduck

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:28 am

man that is gorgeous!!! Love the way they are all so pretty on the shelves. Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:05 am

I would love to have a shelve unit just for my JJBs Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 pm

WOW!!! Shocked Great stash and it's so organized!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:17 am

See my stash is all stored away in totes. I wish I had organizers so I could display them proudly.
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:24 am

That stash is incredible! Absolutely gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My monster stash!   My monster stash! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My monster stash!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next