Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's the summer gone?

Go down 
+4
crockpot_queen
Maya
AScott83
amykathryn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
amykathryn

amykathryn

Where's the summer gone? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:53 am

I can't believe next week we're in August! The summer's gone by so quickly!!

Hope you're having a great day!

Amy
www.amykathryn.comhttp://www.amykathryn.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.amykathryn.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:34 am

This summer has gone by fast. I'm looking forward to some cooler weather!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:43 am

We barely had a summer here in NY.
The weather is CRAZY!
Just last week there was a day where you needed a jacket to keep warm and it keeps raining!!!!
Booooo summer for us Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:06 am

I'm jealous Maya! I guess I'm weird in that I love cool weather and rain. Texas weather is so not for me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 am

Summer has been nice. I am really not looking forward to the winter and having to shovel snow.
Back to top Go down
aajamu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:31 pm

There have been only a handful of hot days here (in my microclimate anyhow). Mostly cool and foggy. I like cool and foggy just not during the summer, for weeks at a time. IT has been like fall.

But I am looking forward to the holidays, as usual - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Both my kids are at an age where they know what is going on now, so holidays are a lot of fun.

Then again, I like long daylight hours. The early evenings of fall and winter kill me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:18 am

I DREAD the winter. Specially in NY.
It's icky.
And I hate how it gets people down Sad

If I remember correctly studies show the sun's rays activate something like a happy sensor in people.
I want sun! All year round!!!
I'm sooooooooo living in the wrong place.
Who am I moving in with!?!? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:38 am

what summer???? now that its August NOW its starting to warm up and be humid...we have had a really crummy start to summer...up until now I have been wearing jeans and sweaters CRAZY Shocked Every wk going to ds's soccer game I have been freezing my butt off instead of sweating it off...plus its warm now during the day but come night time its really cool...ugh

I have a feeling we might be having a short and t-shirt weather...hmmm maybe not maybe just thinkful wishing on my part
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:39 am

AScott83 wrote:
I'm jealous Maya! I guess I'm weird in that I love cool weather and rain. Texas weather is so not for me. Laughing

can I come live with you??? that is if amy in arizona doesn't want me Wink LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:40 am

Maya wrote:
I DREAD the winter. Specially in NY.
It's icky.
And I hate how it gets people down Sad

I hear ya on that one Maya...I don't know about NY but here ppl are ALWAYS complaining...its too cold...its too hot...the rain sucks etc etc ppl are never happy here with the weather lol
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 am

I am so ready for summer to be over. I am just ready for December to get here. Normally I complain about winter but this year I am ready. With each passing day I am one day closer to getting DH home again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 am

mariak wrote:
I am so ready for summer to be over. I am just ready for December to get here. Normally I complain about winter but this year I am ready. With each passing day I am one day closer to getting DH home again. Very Happy

see that is an awesome reason to have December come...dh will keep you warm over the winter Wink
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:16 am

It's been a fun filled summer for sure!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:12 am

well I don't about you ladies but summer here in CA has finally hit with an vengeance...OMG we have had hot 30 degree days with humidity making it almost 40 degrees Shocked Hey don't get me wrong I am glad its hear and we can finally enjoy summer but I think it has shocked my body a bit since I have been fighting migraines and not feeling all that well plus 2 wks and all the splash pads will be closed eek where are we going to be able to cool off???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the summer gone?   Where's the summer gone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the summer gone?
Page 1 of 1