Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?

Go down 
+3
prego08
pinkfrog
wife&mommy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wife&

Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Just wondering since the shop ju-ju-be is already shipping, I'm hoping you'll have your JJB shipment soon? I hope so, I can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
wife&mommy

wife&mommy

PostSubject: Re: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:30 pm

oops that was me not a guest, i wasn't logged in.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 am

I think if I remember correctly that I read in the pink room that the stuff has been shipped to the etailers already

hth
Back to top Go down
prego08

PostSubject: Re: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:56 am

Any updates to this question????
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 am

I think Maya mentioned they should get them in mid to late this week. So preorders will probably ship out at the very end of the week or most likely next week.
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:32 am

Items on LD&D are no longer listed as Pre-order so they should ship out soon!
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:50 pm

Oooooh - yay!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:39 am

Got all of mine woohoo!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 am

katherinekats wrote:
Got all of mine woohoo!!!

just curious what are you up to in JJB bags???

and do you own anything other than JJB???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?   Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you know when the pre-orders will be ready to ship out?
Page 1 of 1