Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, what is your final preorder tally??

Go down 
+2
pinkfrog
AScott83
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AScott83

AScott83

So, what is your final preorder tally?? Empty
PostSubject: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 pm

I placed my preorder tonight and got a LB Be All, Cbub Be Light, and C/CH Fuel Cell. cheers
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 pm

AScott83 wrote:
I placed my preorder tonight and got a LB Be All, Cbub Be Light, and C/CH Fuel Cell. cheers

what's LB? Is that the leopard one?

I have in my cart but haven't placed the order yet is C/CH Fuel Cell, Cbub be quick and a ME Be Rich

I wasn't a fan of Cbub on larger bags but I'm actually liking it on the accessories and am just being undeceive on if I should get the be rich in Cbub. I can't beleive how light the ME is I thought they would have the red piping on the outside too...
Back to top Go down
Pinkalicious

Pinkalicious

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:53 pm

just ordered a Cin/Ch and a CBub FC, a CBub Quick and a Cin/Ch PP
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 am

Quote :
what's LB? Is that the leopard one?

I have in my cart but haven't placed the order yet is C/CH Fuel Cell, Cbub be quick and a ME Be Rich

I wasn't a fan of Cbub on larger bags but I'm actually liking it on the accessories and am just being undeceive on if I should get the be rich in Cbub. I can't beleive how light the ME is I thought they would have the red piping on the outside too...

Yes, LB is Leopard Bubblegum. Smile

I've never really liked the pattern for Citrus and Cbub, but I'm in love with the Cbub colors....I'm hoping it will grow on me with the light!

I feel the same way about the ME accessories, they're not really doing it for me. Sad

So far, we've all ordered C/CH FC's! cheers
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:32 am

I haven't submitted yet but I have a rediculous amount of stuff in my cart.

CBub Major
CBub Light
CBub BePrepared
Cin/Ch Fuel Cell
Br/Ch Paci Pod
CB BeTagged x2

I don't know if I am getting it all or not. I keep taking stuff out and putting it back.
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:22 am

mariak wrote:
I haven't submitted yet but I have a rediculous amount of stuff in my cart.

CBub Major
CBub Light
CBub BePrepared
Cin/Ch Fuel Cell
Br/Ch Paci Pod
CB BeTagged x2

I don't know if I am getting it all or not. I keep taking stuff out and putting it back.

LOL! We are all ridiculous! Smile I cannot decide what I want this time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 am

I finally did it. Smile I ordered a
Cbub FC
Cbub Pacipod
ZZ Pacipod
CBub Be Light
LB Be All &
2 Cbub BT's

I was thinking of a Cbub between but then remembered the Lotus with RED MiniBe! Way more important. Smile
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 am

Quote :
I finally did it. I ordered a
Cbub FC
Cbub Pacipod
ZZ Pacipod
CBub Be Light
LB Be All &
2 Cbub BT's

I was thinking of a Cbub between but then remembered the Lotus with RED MiniBe! Way more important.

Yay! Another LB Be All! cheers

I can't wait to see pics of the Lotus minibe!
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 am

I love LB! Feminine with a little hotty totty... lol!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am

The LB is great! I am excited for the majors to come out. I admit the two LE prints have really grown on me.

I finally submitted mine. I narrowed it down to:

CBub BePrepared
CBub BeMajor
Cin/Ch Fuel Cell
Br/Ch Paci Pod

I can't wait to get that BP!
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:19 pm

mariak wrote:
The LB is great! I am excited for the majors to come out. I admit the two LE prints have really grown on me.

I finally submitted mine. I narrowed it down to:

CBub BePrepared
CBub BeMajor
Cin/Ch Fuel Cell
Br/Ch Paci Pod

I can't wait to get that BP!

Great order! The BP is gorgeous is Cbub!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:57 am

[quote="hildie"I was thinking of a Cbub between but then remembered the Lotus with RED MiniBe! Way more important. Smile[/quote]

WHAT?!?!??? Shocked can you link or explain more about the lotus with red??? What have I missed???
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 pm

JJB Twittered about the Lotus Mini with red lining. They said it's the only Lotus bag that they'll be making with the red lining for now.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:13 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
JJB Twittered about the Lotus Mini with red lining. They said it's the only Lotus bag that they'll be making with the red lining for now.

that sucks Sad silver does look great in LL but I LOVE red linings...this will be my chance to try out a mini be Very Happy

oh and thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what is your final preorder tally??   So, what is your final preorder tally?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what is your final preorder tally??
Page 1 of 1