Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!

Go down 
+16
pinkfrog
butterflyjuju
Khempton
GatorMommy
Livsmama
1979sunshine
hildie
AScott83
mamaoftwins
katherinekats
SarahNicole
henryrabbit
Mandyangel
Lindsey8
My2Boys
Maya
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mariak

mariak

Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 am

Maya wrote:
Hey all, just updating regarding the coupons.
Last time we had returns and exchanges that threw us off completely Sad

This time we'll give it 45 days and send out the coupons then to keep it fair and a little easier for us to keep track so we can do this again.

Thank you all for your patience and I hope you're loving your goodies!

Sounds like a good plan! I don't mind waiting. I am hoping to hold on to mine until the next pre-order.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 am

Hey Maya any word on when we'll see the pictures of the mini be in LL?
Back to top Go down
1979sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:01 am

pinkfrog wrote:

Rachelle said in the PR that reveals were going to start mid-September, but I have no idea which items/prints will be revealed first. I hope Lotus/Red Mini is at the top of the list, personally, because that is the thing I am MOST excited for. Can't wait!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:53 pm

1979sunshine wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Rachelle said in the PR that reveals were going to start mid-September, but I have no idea which items/prints will be revealed first. I hope Lotus/Red Mini is at the top of the list, personally, because that is the thing I am MOST excited for. Can't wait!!!!!!!

I think it may have to be b/c there are TONS of PL's wanting this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 am

1979sunshine wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I agree I can't wait to see the lotus with red lining...the lotus print is my FAV!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:28 am

Only pics I have of anything new coming out would be the LE Quicks Sad
Hoping for some sneak peaks soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
SeminoleMom

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Ok... So I am new here and I am trying to figure this out. I am a newbie to the Ju Ju Be products, but everything I see looks so wonderful. I want to try it all! Please tell me about the fall 2009 special. Where is the link for the items to preorder? Sorry, but I am a little confused. Did I already miss it? Smile
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:44 am

Is it getting close for these to be sent? Lots of the Pink ladies are wondering.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:45 am

At the end of the month.
Will be doing it as soon as the 45 days are done with and I'll post about it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 am

Okeday I let them know in the PR
Back to top Go down
MissCourtneyPaige

MissCourtneyPaige

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 am

Ohh yyyyaayy!!! I cant wait for this!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!   Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Fall 2009 Special***DONE!!! CODES SENT!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3