Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthday Help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rrguinigundo

rrguinigundo

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:05 am

Ok my baby will turn One in a week and I am having trouble.

She is my third daughter and I want this birthday to be special for her and our family. But it is feeling Blah!

I brought her a cloch/radio/CD player - because she needs one for her room. But not feeling a One year old present. We have so many girl toys, clothes and accessories -I do not know what to get her. Any ideas? Everything I want is more for me then her.

Her party will be with some family and we will do the cooking - grilling, it is currently beautiful her in Ohio. I am going to make her cake. Still not sure what design. I was thinking a ladybug!

HELP?!?!?!?!? confused bounce
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 am

You could just get her some books. For my sons first birthday I am just having a book party. I'm sure he will still get some toys, but it will be way less than if we just had a regular party. I love books as presents because they don't take up much space and you can never have too many books!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 am

A lady bug cake would be so cute!!
For my DD 1st birthday, we got her books, but sicne she love to dance I got her a toddler MP3 player.
It comes with about 20 songs, plus I can hook it to the computer and add more.
The product is great, the only problem I had was with their customer service.
It is kind of expensive, but you can usually find them oin sale. I got mine when a store was going out of business for 85% off.
Birthday Help Mp3_pl10

Using windows movie maker I made a video of pictures of her 1st year and just put music in the background. I also made her a photobook.
Back to top Go down
rrguinigundo

rrguinigundo

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks for all the help.

I am going to make her a ladybug cake. I ended up getting her a wooden pull toy and wooden nuts and bolts. Can you believe we have two 6 foot shelves full of books - I never say no.
Her sisters got her the first crayons. It is feeling so much more of her birthday. I am excited and I can not believe she is one.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 pm

OOH! If you're doing the ladybug theme, Sugar Booger has some ADORABLE ladybug plates and utensils.
Useful for HER Smile

Will be so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

Birthday Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Help   Birthday Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Help
Page 1 of 1