Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winning? Just like that?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Winning? Just like that?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Winning? Just like that?!?!   Winning? Just like that?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Ok so I've been doing some stuff on the side with little contest things you don't know of.
Ah haaaaa pays to participate lol
Wanted to post that little reminder Smile

So I sent out 2 pairs of Lil' Melon to 2 members just because their darlings are crawling

Sending out a diaper bag just because she started a post that generated the most responses so far in that category

Been doing contests just for responding

And contests just for placing orders

Sent out a gift just for stash photos and will be sending our icon creator a diaper bag too!

How awesome!?

Sending out a gift for an infant just because and you KNOW I have more things brewing!

Will be choosing a referrer winner soon so if you haven't told us who referred you, please do so they can win!

The Bambini Carini contest is still running

The Baby Kaed will be ready soon (sorry haven't had time)

Will be giving away a diaper bag JUST BECAUSE a post received the most responses! How great!?

Still going for the blog followers contest. If you don't follow our blog yet, go for it! You could win!

Getting many more fans on Facebook (thank you) Will be doing something there as well

For more info on the announced giveaways and contests, check out the pages on the index and participate.

And once again, PARTICIPATE.... will pay off Smile
Aside from possibly winning something great, you get to know the wonderful members that have joined us here.
Thank you all for joining and for your input.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Winning? Just like that?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Little Dudes and Divas News!-
Jump to: