Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bag for traveling toddler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

bag for traveling toddler Empty
PostSubject: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 am

It is time that my DD had her own bag for when we travel. I have been debating between the Ju Ju Be Be Right Back (I have a Packabe and love the packpack idea) or a Ju Ju Be Be prepared (wish they both came in more color options.) Since I have not been able to see them IRL, I am going to have to rely on you knowledgeable ladies. If anyone has another brand of bags that might work, I am open to other ideas too. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:47 pm

You want a good travel bag for you or something for DD?

If you want something for DD you can go for the Mini Be, Stephen Joseph, Sugar Booger kiddie pack, Selling an Oilily V-Butterfly in the for sale section, maybe even a Be Light?

My niece is way beyond toddler and Susan is getting her a Be Light because it's so light yet roomy.
Maybe if you shorten the straps and sew them on themselves it could work perfectly for her.

Travel bag- for the airport and stuff or just general travel?
Still a fan of the Wannabe- huge, roomy and great features but I'm sure you'll get better opinions from the members that actually have the bag.... not just drooling over it in their dreams lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:36 am

Maya, Thanks for the ideas, I am going to have to check them all out. I am looking for a bag for my daughter. She is 20 months, so I am not expecting her to carry it, but knowing that all of her stuff is in one place will be easier. It will be for both car and plane travel.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:03 am

OHHHHHHHHH lmao
Sorry

How about a Baby Bee?
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:20 am

Thanks, I'll have to check out Baby Bee too.
So may bags, so little time Smile
Back to top Go down
heather13

PostSubject: Re: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:40 am

I have both a Packabe and a BRB. I love the BRB for airplane travel. It's roomy enough to fit everything we need, and so organized I can put my hands on anything when we need it. I like it best for airplane travel since it fits well beneath DD's feet since she doesn't need any legroom. The Packabe I found to be a black hole, but I don't have anything that's too tall for the BRB either. The DVD player is the biggest thing and it fits great (smushed between diapers) in the top compartment). I haven't tried any other backpacks for travel.

One thing about the BRB (I think you clarified this but just in case) it's a really big looking bag. It's the size of a regular day backpack. There's no way I'd let a child or pre teen carry it. But it's extremely comfy. I've traveled several times solo with the BRB on my back pulling DD in the Gogo Kidz - very easy way to go!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 am

thatnks so much for the info!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Did you decide on any?
Need comparisons?
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:02 am

Unfortunately I have not been able to look at all of them. It has ben very crazy around here, after my dad had triple bypass, my DH's uncle had a heart attack (lives overseas), my DD got fifths disease at the same time my DH went on a business trip for 5 day. He gets home today, so I plan to take time for myself and look at bags.
I really really like the wannabe, but I want something that closes with a zipper and I don't think that does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bag for traveling toddler   bag for traveling toddler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bag for traveling toddler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: