Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have seen this bag....

Go down 
+5
pinkfrog
elvish
Maya
AScott83
Hodgkiss1122
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

I have seen this bag.... Empty
PostSubject: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 am

EVERYWHERE!!

I went to several places today and saw this bag 3 times!!!

http://www.littledudesanddivas.com/jjdbmdcoco.html

It is so cute in real life and I think I might get one! Somewhere local has to be selling them because we live in a smaller town and there just are not many name brand bags here!

Does anyone have this bag?

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:27 am

I've seen some of the JJCole accessories at Babiesrus, not sure about the bags though! They are really cute. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:42 pm

That one is the most popular print
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Oh and I've seen the bundle me's and accessories.
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 pm

That's cute Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:24 am

Maya is this tote similar to the FV sling totes?
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:18 pm

That's really cute Jen!
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Jen - I knew I'd seen that bag somewhere. A friend of mine has it, got it at BRU. :-)
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:39 pm

pinkfrog wrote:

Yes it is but I think it's a little lighter
Some features are different.

If you email me at work I can ask Kat to write up a quick comparison
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Maya wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Yes it is but I think it's a little lighter
Some features are different.

If you email me at work I can ask Kat to write up a quick comparison

Ok just sent you an e-mail from my personal e-mail address to the e-mail address below your name

Please let me know if you didn't get it
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:28 am

I saw that bag at Babies R Us
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 am

jen wrote:
I saw that bag at Babies R Us

and your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 pm

We'll be doing new JJ Cole videos once we have a moment to set up the video section we're designating.
They sent us some great materials for the background and they're first on the list.
So psyched!!!
Must Make Videos!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 am

WO-HOO how exciting
Back to top Go down
aajamu

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:09 am

I briefly owned the Mode Tote. I was hoping it would be similar to the FV Sling Tote, and it was (mostly), but not quite as high quality. It had a nice side sippy/bottle pocket, which is what is really lacking in the ST. It is a bit taller and wider too, and also a bit heavier.

If I had to select between the Mode Tote (I did have the Cocoa Tree print, which is really cute IRL) and the Sling Tote, and money was not an issue, I'd go for the Sling Tote. Hands down. The lamination is nicer on the ST (the Mode is laminated canvas and prone to scratching/scuffs), the interior nylon is softer on the ST, and the hardware and handles on the ST are higher quality. However, if I was looking for a bag under $70 and required that it attach to a stroller easily, could be worn cross-body, was tulip-shaped and had a bottle pocket, I'd go for the Mode. It's a nice bag, but a few pegs down on the quality scale from the Sling Tote.

Customer service at JJ Cole is really nice. I called about the Mode before I purchased and they sent me multiple photos of that bag, both interior and exterior (and they sent photos a few minutes after I emailed them!). They went out of their way to answer questions. So if you do have questions, don't hestitate to contact them, their CS rocks!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:12 am

It looks so cute!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 am

I saw a mom with it at the park a few wks bag and was shocked that she wasn't using the stroller clips lol It look ok in person though I wasn't up close to it either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have seen this bag....   I have seen this bag.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have seen this bag....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: