Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??

Go down 
+7
hildie
Livsmama
butterflyjuju
awhitesi
katherinekats
mommyfassio
Hodgkiss1122
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Right now I am using a Lush Paisley Packabe. I love that it is soooo roomy and can be worn several different ways.
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:34 pm

I love my GG Be Right Back - it holds a ton and is still compact. I loved my Be Prepared, too, but it was killing my back! I think I'll save it for a traveling bag.
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 pm

I have had a BeRightBack before... in PP, but it actually had too much organization for me if that makes sense. It was hard to locate everything I needed quickly. I much rather have things in a Bequick for organization!
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 pm

I had everything in it in it's own bag. I loved my Be Set - one for snacks, one for markers, one for pacifiers. Need to find a way to use it with my new bag!
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Oh, Besets! I love them! I gave them up when I had my ME between, because that bag has super organization, and now I need them for my packabe... if only they came in lush!
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm

I have also had a BePrepared before. I had it when I only had one child and I thought it was HUGE! You really can fit everything in that bag! Now that I have two babies I really think that would be an awesome bag for me!
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:51 pm

It fits everything. I had cloth dipes for both kids, cloth wipes, my nursing shawl, markers, snacks, paper, a bag with all sorts of little odds and ends in it, regular wipes, sippy cups, water bottles- basically my entire house.
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 pm

One of the things I really love is the wardrobe station. When I am not using it for changes of clothing I keep those pesky little baby things like tylenol, diaper cream, nail clippers, paci's and all other small things in them. We moved and I haven't seen it since the move. I have been on the hunt, but have had NO luck!
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:56 pm

I've thought about it, but have so many other little bags that I didn't want to spend the money. I just got the snack capsule though, and I can't wait for Charlotte to be eating solid foods so I can use it!
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Oooh, the SC! I liked ours, but when I had the between I couldn't use it because it wouldn't fit. Now I wish I had one! I know what the prob is... I just need to quit trading bags and selling accessories!!
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm not sure where it's going to fit in the BRB - but I'll either find a way or get another bag!
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 pm

lol... find anotherr bag! :-)

really though... the BRB has tons of room for it! Do you like the clear bag that comes with the BRB? Mine was used and didn't come with one!

I have been wanting to try some wallets, but I just haven't had the funds... and I have no idea which one to start with! :-) I wish there were some more boyish prints in them besides LL.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 pm

I do like the clear bag. I put Bella's snacks in it. I LOVE my wallet! It has room for everything, including my phone. It's all I need when I don't need to tote around the diaper bag. It's the Be Major in ZZ. LOVE IT!!
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Have you ever had a Be Mine? I bought one, but couldn't figure out a good way to use it. Was too small.
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm

I see the major all the time, I am never sure if it would work for me or not. I think as a "wallet" it might be too big. I am eyeing up the beRich, but there aren't any prints for me yet. I am hoping to find a drip drops BeMajor in FSOT in the pinkroom.
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:12 pm

The Bemine- I have had one, and used it rarely! It was just too small for me! I like tons of spaces and slots and places to put pictures and a check book when it comes to wallets, so it just didn't work for me. Sure was a cute little thing though!
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:12 pm

I saw the major before I saw the BeRich. The Rich has more credit card slots, which I think I wold have liked.
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 pm

It was cute. The Be Small looks cute too. I can't decide if I would go for a BeAll or a Between. I don't know if I like the flap over the bag or not. I had a Fleurville one that did that, and it kinda got in the way.
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm

I have had both... the Beall was awesome... the flap was HORRIBLE! Some people actually like the flap, but not me. Not only did it get in the way, but when you loaded the mommy pocket it would tip over, so I never got to use the mommy pocket.

The Between has been one of my favorite bags. The organization ROCKS, it is a super cute bag, but when it came to switching to cloth diapers the bag was just too small for me. We need the dream bag.... the bigger/flapless Beall/Between combo!!!

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 pm

The cloth diapers do present a problem with bags. I can usually get them in, but once they are in the wetbag I sometimes have problems fitting THAT in there!
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:25 pm

I have never tried the BeSmall, I don't think they are being made anymore once these run out. I thought about getting one just to have for when Grant is out of diapers, but I imagine they will have something even more awesome by then.
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 pm

I love the Spicy! perfect tote for me at this time for my needs with dd Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Right now...my LP BeTween! It is the perfect size for DS and I on any outing or occasion. I love that it is so organized, but compact Very Happy Did I mention LP is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:36 pm

I love my Minis
Back to top Go down
Livsmama

Livsmama

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:26 am

I love my Smarts with the shoulder strap. It's my main bag especially for stroller walks. I like how I can use it after the dd is done with diapers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??   What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite (favorites) JJB and why??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next