Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
writing_mama

ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling Empty
PostSubject: ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling   ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:01 am

UPDATED:

Just looking for the Lexie Barnes Darling now.

Fingers crossed for a Dutch Treat or Neptune but try me on any prints. I've had a few bites on this but I'm really looking for one under $40, maybe up to $50 shipping included if in great condition. Even GUC is fine with me, just really want to try one of these bags!

Thanks!

Lisa

Last edited by writing_mama on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated to remove additional ISOs)
Back to top Go down
writing_mama

PostSubject: Re: ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling   ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:27 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
writing_mama

PostSubject: Re: ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling   ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:19 pm

No longer looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling   ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISO: Lexie Barnes Darling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Wanted! I'm Looking For....-
Jump to: