Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not MIA just yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Not MIA just yet Empty
PostSubject: Not MIA just yet   Not MIA just yet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 am

I swear I have some stuff up my sleeve but not enough hours in the day!
GRRRRR

Coming up soon:
Will be answering (or try to answer) all the questions.
I owe some mommies some videos... don't hate me but Kat is on a well deserved vacation so I have no one to make funny faces at behind the cam. The rest are cam shy Sad

I know I know I know..... the Bambini Carini giveaway. My apologies to all of you as well as Bambini Carini.
They are being so super in offering a wonderful gift to a winner and I haven't even had the chance to set it all up. Time is flying but I'll try to catch up asap.

Cloth Diapers- still looking into it. Didn't forget

New baby socks will be up this month. Maybe an awesome accessory as well - working out some kinks Smile

Will be adding the entire Aden and Anais line including their new organics, bath sacks, and washcloths.

That's it for now. Be back soon to post more Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Not MIA just yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Little Dudes and Divas News!-
Jump to: