Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Go down 
+2
AScott83
Maya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Empty
PostSubject: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 am

Last edited by Maya on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:13 am

Is it just me, or does only half the page load?
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:50 am

It loaded for me?? But that is a few hours later... Smile
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Still isn't working for me. Sad I tried deleting my cookies, temp files, and rebooted and its still not loading after the third pic. This is the only page that is doing it.

Can someone try linking me to the comments popup?
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:43 am

Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Only half the page is loading for me too!! Can someone post all the ways to win?
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Bump.... what are all the ways to enter????
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Here's Amy's Post

Come and WIN a FREE Susanne Maddux Cosmo Tote in Merlot Lipstick

I love freebies! Little Dudes and Divas is hosting another giveaway - this time for an amazing Susanne Maddux Cosmo Tote! International winners will simply pay shipping. This contest will run until Monday, June 22nd.

To enter the giveaway, you can do any and all of the following any number of times. There is NO LIMIT to the amount of times you can enter - I know, how cool is that? Just remember to post a separate comment for each individual entry as it is the comments that get counted:

--Become a Fan of Little Dudes and Divas on Facebook. You can just search for them on Facebook and then there is a linky on their page that says, "Become a Fan". Come post a separate comment back here letting me know you joined.

--Start a thread on LD&D's Group! Each thread starter gets you an extra entry. After you start a thread, come post a separate comment back here with a link to the thread starter (Please allow time to get approved as a member if you are not already on board).

--Reply to any thread on LD&D's Forum! Come post a separate comment back here with a link. Wow - now that was easy!

--Post a review for any item on Little Dudes and Diva's. You must make a new review for the same item in a different color so NO duplicate entries. Post a separate comment here with the name/color of the item you reviewed. Your review will not show up right away so no worries - it is all good. Smile

-->Make a post or blog entry about this giveaway on any online forum, group, blog, chat room, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, you name it, with a link back to this contest. Post a separate comment back HERE with the link.

--Become a follower of this blog (upper right hand corner of my blog...). Post a separate comment letting me know you did this. If you are already a follower, get a friend to join. Have them post a separate comment letting me know you referred them.

**BONUS-Get a friend to follow this blog, From One Mommy to Another, OR to join LD&D's Forum. Both you and your friend get an extra three entries for each of those activities. Each of you should come here and post, "I" as one comment, "Referred" (if you are the person refererring) or "Was Referred" (if you are the 'friend') as the second comment, and "_____ (the persons name you referred or who referred) " as the third comment. Each of these three entries should be separate comments as it is the comments that get counted to determine the winner. You can do this for both following this blog and for joining the group.

The contest will close at 2pm Mountain Time on Monday, June22nd, 2009. The winner will be chosen via random.org and I will notify and post the winner as soon as I can on Monday. If I do not hear back from the winner within 36 hours, a new winner will be randomly chosen.

Good luck and thanks again to LD&D!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Thanks Maya!!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:05 am

This isn't working. It says the contest closed on May 29! Sad
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:33 am

Are you looking at the right one? This one doesn't end until Monday.
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 pm

yeah - I am not sure what is going on. It is open, working, and going on until Monday. I triple checked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 am

A huge congrats to AScott! She won this giveaway! YAY for Amy! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 am

I'm so excited!! Thanks so much for this giveaway! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!   Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Susanne Maddux Giveaway Posted! WINNER ANNOUNCED!
Page 1 of 1