Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bumble Bags

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Bumble Bags Empty
PostSubject: Bumble Bags   Bumble Bags Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:42 am

Waiting to get a sample to see IRL.
Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AScott83

AScott83

Bumble Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumble Bags   Bumble Bags Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:27 am

I havn't tried them out yet, but from the pics I've seen of them they are super cute!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Bumble Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumble Bags   Bumble Bags Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 pm

I bought a bumble bag when my daughter was born about 1 1/2 years. I really liked the fact then when you would unzipper it the zipper would totally come off (like unzipping a jacket, if that makes sense.) Made it easier to get into the bag.
Back to top Go down
aimeeb83105

Bumble Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumble Bags   Bumble Bags Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:14 am

My friend just bought one of these... my first thought was cute, but not practical.... it was backpack style..
I didn't like that the surface is not wipe-off.. and the bottle pockets are INSIDE the mesh zipper area? no quick-grab for any supplies, the bag has to be "disassembled" so to speak to get into anything. Plus, that main compartment will require (IMO) smaller "organizer" bags. The clothes will get all jumbley I think. I'm interested to know what she thinks when she uses it. Oh wait I think there is a zipper section at the top. Just seemed inefficient as far as accessibility of the stuff inside. Now, if you're traveling it's probably great!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Bumble Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumble Bags   Bumble Bags Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:07 am

Thank you for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

Bumble Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumble Bags   Bumble Bags Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:08 am

I have one of these & it's very pretty! But it's not JJB Wink .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bumble Bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumble Bags   Bumble Bags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumble Bags
Page 1 of 1