Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Impressions at Macy's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katherinekats

katherinekats

First Impressions at Macy's Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions at Macy''s   First Impressions at Macy's Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:59 am

I've got tons of their clothes for dd. They're so cute that I love dressing dd up all the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions at Macy's   First Impressions at Macy's Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Am I crazy for not liking Macy's stores?!
TOO many different things to look at. I've been to the one in NYC and my head spun. I literally went up like 2 flight, went right back down and out!
How do you do it!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
spongebob7754

spongebob7754

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions at Macy's   First Impressions at Macy's Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:54 am

Maya wrote:
TOO many different things to look at. I've been to the one in NYC and my head spun. I literally went up like 2 flight, went right back down and out!
How do you do it!?!?

Boy, do I wish I had that problem! Our Macy's is tiny! Seriously, it might even be smaller than Old Navy! Close, anyway!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions at Macy's   First Impressions at Macy's Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:16 pm

I LOVE Old Navy
Wellll I used to but as the sizes got bigger I decided... hmmmm might be time for a change.
I've recently become addicted to H&M
I was so against them for a while because I hated that the plus size clothing was completely different than the regular sizes and I felt, why should I wear something so different just because I'm overweight you know?
NOW their entire line ranges in the sizes so I'm LOVING it!
And their sales ROCK!

hmmmmmmm H&M
Must go shopping!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions at Macy's   First Impressions at Macy's Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:06 am

Maya wrote:
How do you do it!?!?

I only go to the kids section Wink .
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions at Macy's   First Impressions at Macy's Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:29 am

I've been to the kid's section Smile Looking for stuff for my nieces and nephews.
Get a headache there too and think hmmm maybe some money for college is a better idea lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions at Macy's   First Impressions at Macy's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions at Macy's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: