Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee Empty
PostSubject: Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee   Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:42 am

So I spoke to Lavinia.... about the giveaway we're planning for you mamas...
And the first thing she told me was how much she enjoys the forum and chatting with you all!
Sorry Lavinia but I wanted them all to know Smile
Thank you for all your hard work, and Jen! Smile Thanks to both of you and I'm so so happy you're enjoying the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee   Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:54 am

I'm really enjoying the new forum as well!! It's so exciting getting to talk to the people behind these great products!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee   Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:32 am

AScott83 wrote:
I'm really enjoying the new forum as well!! It's so exciting getting to talk to the people behind these great products!

I agree! It's great to see the other products other than JJBs Laughing .
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee   Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:06 am

I really have had lot of fun afro Kaed just posted that happy face! he loves happy faces!!!
Seriously, I just posted on the other topic that this is the first time I've ever joined a forum and I've had a blast chatting with everyone!!! Everyone has been so nice and inviting and thanks Maya for putting this forum together!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babykaed.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee   Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting Baby Kaed on the spot hee hee
Page 1 of 1