Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too! Empty
PostSubject: Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too!   Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Can you tell us more about how the bag works for yah as a daddy? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
BabyBeeBags

BabyBeeBags

PostSubject: Re: Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too!   Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:26 am

Hi,

As a daddy, this bag had been a tremendous daddy helper… I own the Baby Bee Bags - Eglan - Square to Square bag, first I am happy with the fact that it doesn't look too "girly" and I can wear it around and be proud!!! The straps are comfortable… they carry the weight of the bag and everything my wife puts into it (which is a lot) great. Tons of pockets so I know exactly where everything is… because of the extra large, padded changing pad, I was able to change my son anywhere we took him and we were able to use it until he was 2 1/2 y/o (until he was potty trained). No matter where we ended up, we were always able to use it comfortably. It's just all around a cool bag… and the cell phone pocket actually fits my Iphone!!! I don't leave the house without my bag!!! It's a life saver. Today I use my bag as a business bag for my laptop, it is a 15" screen laptop and it fits perfectly. I have room for my paperwork, business cards, pens water bottle holders, pretty much a pocket for everything. I don't recall seeing a bag that could later be used as a great business bag, this one does!!!

Happy father's day,

Dvir Ron
Baby Bee Bags
Back to top Go down
http://www.babybeebags.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too!   Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:39 am

GREAT review and thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too!   Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dvir uses a Baby Bee Bag too!
Page 1 of 1