Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Icon For The Forum!

Go down 
+8
seansmom
debbob
tever
cndnveggie
hildie
elvish
butterflyjuju
Maya
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tever

tever

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Okay, didn't mean to kill the thread....Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:56 pm

LMAO LMAO
Didn't kill at all.
I think it's a possibility but I think I might have to get permissions which would be easy but a little time consuming
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:14 am

LOL, so my Little Dude isn't quite as popular? I was thinking of using both - skulls for dudes and flowers for divas...something like this Wink afro

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Lddlogolong

But it's a little much, huh? It seems like the flowers are a bit more universally loved. Maybe something like one of these for a logo then?

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Lddlogo An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Lddlogo1

Hodgkiss1122 wrote:

I think we need new icons for profile, pm, and quote, but that is just me!! lol

I think so, too. I've got a list going - feel free to add to it things that I'm missing or suggest other things that we might need.

For the top navigational buttons:
Index
Calendar
FAQ
Search
Members
Groups
PM
On/Off
Register

Other forum icons:
New (to indicate new posts)
blank button (to indicate no new posts)
PM
Edit
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Love the flowers.
I say the icon with each use on it from the list.

Maybe the icons that go on top such as the FAQ, Members, Index and all those can be the same background color with diff color flowers?

The icons for each post: PM, Profile, Quote, Edit etc... maybe same background with different color flowers?
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:45 am

Cute! I personally live the skull and crossbones!
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:27 am

Maya: I'm not sure if you meant same color flowers/different color background for these or the forum icons, but here's what I have for you today:

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddIndex1An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddCalendar1An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddFAQ1An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddSearchAn Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddMembers1An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddGroups1An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddProfile1An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddPM1An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddOn_Off1

I'm going to make a "Register" icon that stands out more - brighter font, maybe? And if everyone likes these, I can do the post icons with same color flowers/different background colors Smile
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 am

Oh yes, I can remove the halo effect as well Smile

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddPM2
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:24 pm

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddRegister

Very Happy

Maya, can you tell me if the background color on these matches the forum background? I did it by sight and want to make double sure before I add the color the the other buttons.

Also, if you are good with same color flowers and different color backgrounds for the posting icons, I'll get those ready to go as well!
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Okay, for the posting buttons we might need to change the font so they'll be more readable at a smaller size. What do you ladies think?

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 NewTopic or An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 NewTopic1

and

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Post1 or An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Post

All caps or not?

Still playing with the background color, too Wink
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 pm

I prefer not all caps and I like the print better than script personally, but they both look awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:15 am

Thanks, Teri Smile

I think the print is good for the smaller icons. They'd probably all look nice as the same color flowers as well....
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:13 am

I like the right ones for the new topic and post
Would love the same size for PM
And LOVING the top buttons!
Back to top Go down
cndnveggie

cndnveggie

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 am

elvish wrote:
LOL, so my Little Dude isn't quite as popular? I was thinking of using both - skulls for dudes and flowers for divas...something like this Wink afro

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Lddlogolong

But it's a little much, huh? It seems like the flowers are a bit more universally loved. Maybe something like one of these for a logo then?

I love this - sooo cute! Fantastic job!
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Thanks Smile

Here are the top icons with appropriate background color:

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 IndexAn Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 CalendarAn Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 FAQAn Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 SearchAn Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 MembersAn Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 GroupsAn Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 ProfileAn Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddPM2An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 On_off

If you aren't logged in, you'll see a few less of the above, along with this one:
An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 LddRegister
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:05 pm

And here are posting icons:

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 NewTopic-1 An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Post-1 An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Quote An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Reply An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 PM An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Edit

This one would indicate new posts in a forum:
An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 New

And this one would indicate there are no new posts:
An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Blank

I can do a different background color on these too if we want to. What do you ladies think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MamaJKL

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:12 am

i like them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:27 am

Oh I think they look AWESOME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks, ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:43 pm

elvish wrote:
And here are posting icons:

An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 NewTopic-1 An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Post-1 An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Quote An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Reply An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 PM An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Edit

This one would indicate new posts in a forum:
An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 New

And this one would indicate there are no new posts:
An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Blank

I can do a different background color on these too if we want to. What do you ladies think? Very Happy

I'll leave that up to you Smile
Loving them!
Now how do we do this?
I copy them or do you email me the files?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Ok. Now that some of them are up I know what is missing Smile
Will email you Smile
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:11 am

This looks so cool so far! I love it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Icon For The Forum!   An Icon For The Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Icon For The Forum!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2