Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist?

Go down 
+2
JJBJoe
Maya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist? Empty
PostSubject: Joe, What''s on YOUR wishlist?   Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Wondering what your wishlist looks like Smile
Anything in mind for Father's Day?
Need us to drop some hints? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
JJBJoe

PostSubject: Re: Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist?   Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Thanks for asking. This is a very easy question for me to answer. I've been composing my list all year getting ready for this day. So, here it goes.

My four year olds hand prints on a felt scrap of fabric.
A hand crafted ceramic porcupine from my first grader.
Handmade card with a tie on it from my 3rd grader.
A coupon book from my 5th grader.
A kiss from my beautiful wife.
and
Time in the water to surf.

I think I'll get lucky this year and get most everything on my list! (Just in case all you wives out there were wondering, dads are very simple and we just want to be with our families.)

joe

Last edited by JJBJoe on Tue May 19, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist?   Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:47 pm

AWE! That's so sweeeeet!!!!!!!
SO sweet!

And the list is PERFECT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist?   Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:33 am

That's so nice! Awesome wishlist! Now if only the mommies wishlist were that simple, a lot of hubbies would be so happy Laughing .
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist?   Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:20 am

Quote :
Thanks for asking. This is a very easy question for me to answer. I've been composing my list all year getting ready for this day. So, here it goes.

My four year olds hand prints on a felt scrap of fabric.
A hand crafted ceramic porcupine from my first grader.
Handmade card with a tie on it from my 3rd grader.
A coupon book from my 5th grader.
A kiss from my beautiful wife.
and
Time in the water to surf.

I think I'll get lucky this year and get most everything on my list! (Just in case all you wives out there were wondering, dads are very simple and we just want to be with our families.)

joe

That was so sweet!!! I agree about Dads having simple needs! My husband just wants a hat to mow the lawn with. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wife&mommy

wife&mommy

PostSubject: Re: Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist?   Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:58 am

awww sweet!
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist?   Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:14 am

Oh I love that list! Very Happy

My DH is getting matching father/son Pittsburgh Pirates hats. He keeps talking about how Sean needs a Pirates hat so they're both getting one that matches. Very Happy He's clueless and will love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist?   Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe, What's on YOUR wishlist?
Page 1 of 1