Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?

Go down 
+3
baby kaed
AScott83
cndnveggie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cndnveggie

cndnveggie

Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Empty
PostSubject: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:11 pm

I love the look and prints of the Baby Kaed bags, but have a hard time envisioning how they look on a mom. Is it possible to get more pics of moms (or mannequin) wearing them?

TIA!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:27 pm

I'd love more pics of the insides as well!
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:05 am

I tried to upload a picture but it didn't work...I'm new to forums, facebook, etc... so I'm a little slow at this Smile ....but if you look on the baby kaed website you'll see quite a few pics with mom's and a dad carrying the diaper bags!

www.babykaed.comwww.babykaed.com

let me know if this helps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babykaed.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:12 am

Have you tried using photobucket?
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:14 am

AScott83 wrote:
Have you tried using photobucket?

I agree! It's very easy to use!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:11 am

Or you can "host " a pic then it gives you the URL for the pic or thumbnail which you can just paste in the post Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:07 am

I know Jenn posted some pictures of her wearing the bags somewhere on the forum...I'll have to ask her to post here as well!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:43 pm

We'll be doing a whole Baby Kaed video thing too.
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:24 am

The video sounds fun!!! Can't wait to see it! Who has the starring role ?? Smile
If you need anything from me for the video let me know!
The new bags are in - they are fabulous if I may say so myself!!! afro
My new favorite is Jacey, which will be available by July!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:54 am

Have I seen that one yet?
I think I emailed on Friday.... would love some Baby Kaed banners or posters?
We would love to do the videos with an entire brand theme for each designer.... working on a small banner for LDD too that will be in each of the videos.
And Kat is star showing how it looks on the body and probably on the strollers as well.
I might be the one doing the details. She doesn't like to narrate and we found it to be easier when the person showing the bag is the one explaining about it.
We have so many bloopers where she will be showing one pocket while I'm talking about something else lol
Would love the background stuff if you have anything you can think of Smile
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:22 am

Quote :
My new favorite is Jacey, which will be available by July!!!

Oooh, are there pics of that one? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 am

Yes the pics for Jacey are on the baby kaed website...available to ship July
Shyla and Noinoy which are also new are available now and Maya already has they up on the dudes and divas site! They are great bags also! Before Jacey I was using Shyla and it was fabulous also.
Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:24 am

AScott83 wrote:
I'd love more pics of the insides as well!

are you still interested in interior shots Amy??? I have some of the city mom if your interested let me know
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 am

Quote :
are you still interested in interior shots Amy??? I have some of the city mom if your interested let me know

I'm okay for now, thanks. After preorders I'll be on a spending freeze for awhiiile. Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:56 am

AScott83 wrote:
Quote :

I'm okay for now, thanks. After preorders I'll be on a spending freeze for awhiiile. Laughing

ok no problem I know all about a spending freeze even though I have never been put on one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 am

if anyone else is interested in interior shots of a BK City Mom let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:39 am

pinkfrog wrote:
if anyone else is interested in interior shots of a BK City Mom let me know Very Happy

I'd like to see some interior shots Wink

I'm curious!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:01 am

mamatojj wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I'd like to see some interior shots Wink

I'm curious!

great I'll go add some to the irl thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?   Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we get more photos of someone wearing the Baby Kaed bags?
Page 1 of 1