Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want me to do a specific video?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Want me to do a specific video? Empty
PostSubject: Want me to do a specific video?   Want me to do a specific video? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:01 am

Yup! We take video requests as well!
Post your video request on our FB wall.
I reference all video requests there and make a side list for myself so you can post your special requests and I'll get to them as soon as I can. Wanna see a comparison? Or a specific bag on the body? How about a close up? Just let me know Smile
I would LOVE to get videos on our site of EVERYTHING we carry so while I'm taking care of special requests you will also see additional videos as well. Hang in there... I'll get to your special request Smile If I don't, there is a reason for it. If the item is discontinued I will not be doing a video on it. I'm sorry but unfortunately I need to keep doing videos on current items only. If the item is a special order item then we do not have it in stock so I can't do the video on it Sad If the request is too specific I will not be able to do a video as well. Please keep in mind that video requests are for others to watch as well. Please do not be too specific with your requests.
Please note that video requests will be done at our convenience to insure they're done right so it may take time and we appreciate your patience.

Thanks all! And if you have any questions, let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Want me to do a specific video?
Page 1 of 1