Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thorntonha

JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. Empty
PostSubject: JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter.   JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:17 am

I recently got a packabe from Ju Ju Be. It is so beautiful and functional. It holds a ton and has a large open area for winter necessities. I love the versatile straps that can be worn on the shoulder, as a backpack, and as a messenger bag.

Here is a picture of my packabe ready to go for an afternoon at the zoo.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2236

The mommy pocket has room for my thrifty wallet from Ju Ju Be, my cell phone, some personal items like lip balm, emery board, and etc. It also has a key fob and great photo holders.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2239

The bottom pocket is great for handy (need quick items) like Kleenex and wipes.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2240

Inside the main compartment, I have jackets for both of my little girls. Plus scarf, mittens, and hat.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2241

Once the outerwear is removed, you can see I still have a lot more items inside. I have three diapers, wipes/baggies, small cooler with snacks, a change of clothes for both of my girls, and a Wet Happened bag. In the zippered compartment, I have my first aid kit.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2242

As you can see, this is the perfect bag for winter fun. It holds so much but is so easy to carry. I also love the way it hooks neatly to my stroller.
Here is everything that was in my packabe. If I wanted, I could have even added more.
JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter. IMG_2244
Back to top Go down

JJB Packabe: A Great Bag for Winter.
Page 1 of 1