Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holday Shopping...*sigh*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katieloveschad

Holday Shopping...*sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Holday Shopping...*sigh*   Holday Shopping...*sigh* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:14 am

So every year, DH and I have the same annoying (for both of us) discussion... what do we get family members for Christmas??

Since we are states away this year, we figured gift cards or gifts like that would be best, especially for those traveling and who cannot arry lots of things in their luggage. Nonetheless, it's still very frustrating...

Any suggestions for creative or unique gift ideas, or fun ways of giving gift cards??

TIA for the suggestions!

XOXO rabbit
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Holday Shopping...*sigh*   Holday Shopping...*sigh* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 am

One year I got my dad a gift card and put it in a tin with his favorite candy. You could do something like that. Smile
Back to top Go down
hhkaufman78

PostSubject: Re: Holday Shopping...*sigh*   Holday Shopping...*sigh* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:29 pm

I started giving Savings bonds to the children. They get so many gifts at Birthdays & Christmas, but this is the one that will come in handy when their older. I also give a small gift with it, like a favorite book. If it is for Grandparents, you could make a photo CD of the kids & put a GC in the cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holday Shopping...*sigh*   Holday Shopping...*sigh* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holday Shopping...*sigh*
Page 1 of 1