Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?

Go down 
+2
Maya
hsjwmom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hsjwmom

Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am

You may have answered this somewhere else and I just missed it, but will LD&D be doing anything special for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? You're my favorite place to order my JJB products from, but the free BeMine shopjjb is offering on Black Friday is tempting me! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:19 pm

We sure will! Sign up to our mailing list ASAP
Steve and I are set to finish it up today! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
hsjwmom

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:37 am

Just signed up, I can't wait to see what y'all have in store for us!
Back to top Go down
hsjwmom

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 am

Has the deal email been sent out? I haven't received one. Question
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:35 am

I've signed up countless times for the emails, I never get them. scratch confused
Back to top Go down
Photomama

Photomama

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:00 am

Yes, Me to. I have signed up a few times and never get any emails. Crying or Very sad I want to get the newsletters.
Back to top Go down
hsjwmom

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Hmmm. So far, nothing at LD&D's website OR any email about a special. I'm a bit antsy, lol.
Back to top Go down
djismith

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 pm

I agree. I never get the emails either, yet I have signed up.
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:42 am

You can see the deal on our blog. Diaperbagnews.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?   Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Got a Question?!-
Jump to: