Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com Empty
PostSubject: Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com   Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 am

I have yet to try this, but know people it worked for. I am just taking forever picking out photos for my book.
photo book offer from Snapfish and you can get a FREE 5” x 7” Photo Book through 10/31. Choose a 20-page Everyday Photo Book (reg. $11.99), use promo code babybook. Just pay $1.99 for shipping.
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com   Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:09 am

do they take pp?
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com   Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 am

Yes, as long as you are having the item shipped to your house. If you chose the store option pick up then you can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com   Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free 5x7 photo book from snapfish.com
Page 1 of 1