Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moliss

Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags Empty
PostSubject: Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags   Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 am

Hi, I've been a designer diaper bag freak for a couple of years now but am new to this forum. I used to be part of designer diaper bags Yahoo group but I didn't have the time for it. I'm here and the Pink Room. I am a SAHM with a 3 year old son, Peyton and a 14 month old girl named Camryn. Our favorite diaper bags are Ju-Ju-Be, Skip Hop and PPB. LD&D is are favorite place to buy bags and accessories. I think we bought 20 bags or so from the site alone.

A little about me, I love dancing, singing, kickboxing, golf, tennis and softball. Smile

Melissa
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags   Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:12 am

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are not new to the addiction Wink
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags   Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags   Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie to the forum but not to diaper bags
Page 1 of 1