Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook Disabled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:24 am

Hey all,
Our facebook has been disabled. I'm working to have them reinstate the account.... didn't even get a warning so I'm totally bummed after all the hard work.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Please please please post the link to the forum for anyone asking about our Facebook page.
I'll be doing everything I can from here for now.

Thank you all for the support and I am so so sorry for the inconvenience.
Maya
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Neversleepsawink;)

Neversleepsawink;)

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:33 am

That sucks! I'm so sorry. I will post your forum to my facebook. I was so excited about winning yesterday and went to go see the post. I couldn't get on, after about an hour of trying I figured I was I too annoying and you had blocked me. LOL! Hopefully they'll bring you back, you guys are my favorite FB site to visit.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 am

LMAO!!!! Block you!?!?
NO WAY! Wink
I would never!!!!

I'm so so so so so so so so upset!!!! I just keep thinking "don't tell me all those long hard hours went to the gutter"
I keep grrrrrr ing under my breath while working... I think the rest of the LDD crew might think I've lost it lol
Back to top Go down
aTxFootballMom

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:51 am

UGGG!! That's horrible! Yeah I went to repost the Kalencom link and I couldn't find it!!! Not gonna lie, I thought I was blocked as well! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aTxFootballMom
Maya
Admin
Maya

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 am

awe man Sad
Please spread the word about the forum.
I sooooo don't want anyone to think I blocked them
Back to top Go down
Neversleepsawink;)

Neversleepsawink;)

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:01 am

Glad I wasn't blocked, but totally upset they disabled you. I'm so addicted to your pages, and now they are gone. Except for the company page. UGGGHH!!! They better bring you back or else they'll have to hear from me. LOL! My husband was begging me to go to bed a few nights ago, but I told him I'm too busy writing about my favorite books. He seemed a little upset but understood once I told him I won toys for our kids. LOL! I will do whatever you need me to do to help get you back on. I'm so upset. How could they just disable you? You guys were only giving away great things to your fans, how dare you! LOL! Let me know if you all need me to do anything...I'm a SAHM so I'm here for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:21 am

You're too sweet.
I emailed twice and didn't receive a response.
I'm thinking maybe it was the birthday codes I was sending out?
Or I tried emailing almost everyone that requested us as friends with a welcome message... I hope it's not that.... you don't think they would restrict me from welcoming my new friends do you?

grrrrr

Some seem to think it's a competing retailer. I worked REALLY hard to get as far as I did on FB.... maybe others that can't cut it decided to report us?

I just don't know and I'm so frustrated especially with the fact that they're not responding grrr
and another mini gr Wink
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:24 am

That is so odd. I can't imagine they have a good reason for disabling you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Neversleepsawink;)

Neversleepsawink;)

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:52 am

I just don't get it, it wasn't like you were annoying anyone. You gave out bday codes, which was awesome btw...how could someone be annoyed by this? Ugggghh, I don't get it at all. You had giveaways which was awesome too. You have only been nice and generous...so....it must be competition. Someone got jealous, so FB needs to let you know what you can do to get your pages back. Just know you have us to help! Thank goodness you still have this forum too. If you need us to write FB I'm sure your loyal fans will, you can always count me in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:15 am

You are the sweetest.
I might take you up on the offer if it gets to that.
I just hate having to waste the my time and everyone else's time to put together something like that just because they decided to disable us like that.
Grrrrrr
Hopefully it won't get to that.
Crossing fingers
Back to top Go down
Neversleepsawink;)

Neversleepsawink;)

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 am

Wouldn't be a bother! Would do it in a heart-beat! Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
lynn4

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Neversleepsawink;) wrote:
I just don't get it, it wasn't like you were annoying anyone. You gave out bday codes, which was awesome btw...how could someone be annoyed by this? Ugggghh, I don't get it at all. You had giveaways which was awesome too. You have only been nice and generous...so....it must be competition. Someone got jealous, so FB needs to let you know what you can do to get your pages back. Just know you have us to help! Thank goodness you still have this forum too. If you need us to write FB I'm sure your loyal fans will, you can always count me in. Smile

yup! If someone could tell me who to e-mail I will do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Neversleepsawink;)

Neversleepsawink;)

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 am

Ok, so what is happening? Did FB ever contact you? Are you going to be back up soon? I can't stand your site not being on FB. I miss you guys! Uggghhh! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook Disabled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Disabled   Facebook Disabled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook Disabled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Little Dudes and Divas News!-
Jump to: