Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?

Go down 
+2
Mandyangel
Maya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Empty
PostSubject: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:32 pm

We got the samples in and are in love.
The quality is amazing. The features are super cool and the many different items are wonderful.

What are your hands on thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:52 am

LOL I'd love to get my hands on one of those samples! I could be your diaper bag tester! LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:39 am

I had a JJ Cole paci pod when I first had DD. I thought it was so cute! Unfortunately I didn't use it long since DD never took a liking to pacifiers.
Back to top Go down
MissCourtneyPaige

MissCourtneyPaige

PostSubject: Re: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:31 am

I have a JJ Cole Mode Tote in Pink Daisy, and I just thought it was okay. Not the greatest. It looks like a big bag, as it's deep, but it doesnt work well for hard items. I thought the idea of the front zippered pouches and the front magnetic pocket were great, but when it came time to use them they dont work so well. They dont hold much at all, and bulk out unbelievably when you put anything that isnt flat in them. I loved the double pouches on the one side (inside) but found that when you had anything in the back pouch, it is hard to get at with the zipper there.

I think they had great ideas for this bag, but it just didnt play out well in the end..
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:20 am

Oh I'm so sorry to hear.
We'll be doing some videos when we get the camera in so maybe if we pack it a different way it might work better?

I know many say it depends on the way it's packed?
Back to top Go down
MissCourtneyPaige

MissCourtneyPaige

PostSubject: Re: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:12 am

Yeah maybe....although I carry enough stuff that a Be Prepared is lookin like the best bag for me. So I think the major issue is just that it's not big enough for my needs...
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:25 am

AScott83 wrote:
I had a JJ Cole paci pod when I first had DD. I thought it was so cute! Unfortunately I didn't use it long since DD never took a liking to pacifiers.

Me too! I have a couple of the pcipod but used them for my nipple shield instead coz dd never used a pacifier. They're really cute!
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:25 pm

The only JJCOLE item I have (so far) is the picnic waterproof blanket!! We use it for EVERYTHING and LOVE it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:18 pm

I fell in LOVE with that thing! Can you do a review for us? Do you have IRL's???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?   HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAVE you ever tried a JJ Cole?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: