Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meanmrsmustard

REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag Empty
PostSubject: REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag   REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:37 am

I received the Ju Ju Be Between Cherry Lemonade Diaper bag as a Mother's Day gift from my Mother-in-Law. She bought it for me because we call my daughter Julia "JuJu Bee" and because I like cherries. The bag is really cute and well made. The strap is cushioned and comfortable, the material easy to clean, and it's small enough to fit in the pocket of my jogging stroller (although I usually wear Julia, but it's comfy to carry). I tightly pack 5-8 diapers, travel wipes, my BF cover, a change of clothes and a few toys for Julia. My only complaint is that it is a little small. With all the stuff I find necessary, the bag is hard to zip. Getting things back in there after a play date is a little challenging. I think I would be able to fit more if it had one big pocket instead of 3 smaller ones. Also, the print is so girly that my hubby refuses to carry it! Don't tell my MIL, but I usually stuff my diaper bag essentials in a big green purse and carry that instead.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag   REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:09 am

Cherry Lemonade is my favorite JJB print! Sorry you're finding the BeTween a bit too small at the moment. Are you familiar with the other JJB bags? It sounds like the BeAll or PackaBe might be a better fit for you.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag   REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 am

Please upload photos. Would love to use this for the blog!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag   REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Would love to see pics! CL is so fun...great review Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag   REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REview: JuJu Be BeTween Cherry lemonade Diaper Bag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: IRL Photos and Bag Reviews!-
Jump to: