Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are my Newbies!?

Go down 
+6
cath_b
jjcpst
Amazoness
thelilprincess
toribrit
Maya
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Where are my Newbies!? Empty
PostSubject: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Welcome all!
So.... how did you hear about the forum? Entering the contests? Yup yup, don't forget about the contests!!!!

How many kiddo's? And what's your stash like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
toribrit

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:47 pm

I am a newbie.
I found out about you in the Pink Room. I have an 8 month old daughter and all I had until about a month ago was a JR Quick.
Then I went a bit mad and now I have a MJ BeAll, A LL Spicy, pacipod, bizbee, fc and MB. And a black BeFab and a brown BH. I have a bff ordered too. Needless to say I am definitely slowing down now haha.

I grew up in England and moved to Maryland in '99. I stay home with my daughter and work from home part time for my bff, who runs a part-time agency. That's my story!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:58 am

What kind of agency and woah.... are you entering the blog reviews contest?!? You have some great bags!!! We could totally use some reviews!
Back to top Go down
toribrit

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:11 am

I entered yesterday with my BeFab review. I think I might do some of the others too.

It's basically a part-time agency that sets up moms (for the most part) with companies that can't afford to hire someone full time. It was started by my bff when she had her daughter 3 years ago as she didn't want to put her in daycare all day but she wanted to be successful also.
Back to top Go down
thelilprincess

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:56 am

hi! i've been browsing your sites for the last coupole months trying to decide on a diaper bag. i found you while trying to do review search on some bags.

my first one is due in 10 days!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:32 am

toribrit wrote:
I entered yesterday with my BeFab review. I think I might do some of the others too.

It's basically a part-time agency that sets up moms (for the most part) with companies that can't afford to hire someone full time. It was started by my bff when she had her daughter 3 years ago as she didn't want to put her in daycare all day but she wanted to be successful also.

That sounds fantastic! She should open a Facebok page
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 am

thelilprincess wrote:
hi! i've been browsing your sites for the last coupole months trying to decide on a diaper bag. i found you while trying to do review search on some bags.

OH MY GOSH! Congrats!!!! Post some pics of the belly!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
thelilprincess

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:08 am

Maya wrote:
thelilprincess wrote:

OH MY GOSH! Congrats!!!! Post some pics of the belly!!! Smile

ok, i had to crop my face out. but this was me at 36 weeks and 6 days. i am officially 38 weeks and 6 days today - so this picture is 2 weeks ago. I am just too uncomfy to take any new pictures right now.

Where are my Newbies!? 36weeks6daysside-1
Back to top Go down
toribrit

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:21 am

Maya wrote:
toribrit wrote:

That sounds fantastic! She should open a Facebok page

We have one. If you search Elite Assist, that's our page. I am the second from left in the picture Smile
Back to top Go down
Amazoness

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:48 am

Another newbie here Smile
Found this site through Google, found the forum through the Ju Ju Be Pink Ladies forums Smile

I am a Canuck, currently on mat leave for the next year, with my new (8 days old!) bundle of joy, a little boy. I also have a 3 and a half year old little guy who's pretty thrilled with becoming a big brother. I am a computer securities nerd for the federal government (or at least, that's what I do when I am not on mat leave Smile )

Stash wise: I am a Ju Ju Be virgin, but I think I am just about to order a BFF in Shadow Waltz. I also have a Caden Lane Liam, a Skip Hop City Chic, and a couple of Daddy bags, I can't remember which...

Back to top Go down
jjcpst

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 am

I am new here. I have 2 little girls and love being a mommy. Nice to meet everyone, hear all about baby things, bags ect. I found this site though facebook.

Back to top Go down
cath_b

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Although I am a newbie to this forum I am not to your online store. I have been a customer since 2008 (actually my husband is). He purchased my first Jujube diaper bag here at LD&D. I stumbled upon the forum when I sent LDD an inquiry about the new Jujube Summer 2010 collection. I was directed to facebook which directed me to this forum. I love my Jujube Be Right Back so much I had to write a review about it. I am kind of sad that it is discontinued, I have nothing but love for that diaper bag especially now that I have my own little dude (almost 3 years old) and diva (almost 1 year old).

My stash:
Jujube Be Right Back (on top because it is my go to diaper bag)
Jujube Be Mine
JJ Cole Systems (Lagoon)
Timi and Leslie Le Petite Overnight bag
Timi and Leslie Sweetums Satchel
Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack (Rhone Blooms)
Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote (Corsican Blue)
Diaper Dude
Ima Rose In Bloom (my first diaper bag ever)
Skip Hop Pronto

Jujube BFF in Marvelous Mums, Jujube Mighty Be in Shadow Waltz, & Jujube Be Quick in Marvelous Mums. These last three are all on pre-order with LD&D

Yikes! I did not realize that I have collected quite a few until I wrote it down. Should I mention that I'm going to order the Jujube Be Prepared in Champagne Bubbles next month?
Back to top Go down
Curiosajane

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Hello! First Time Mom here so I don't really have a lot of diaper bags. But diaper bags were the easiest thing to research. So many beautiful choices! I didn't find out about LDD and JuJu Be until after my first diaper bag purchases (Diaper Dude and PPB Touring Tote). I couldn't justify buying another. At least not yet. My little one is just 3 months old.

Didn't know about the forum until recently through Facebook.

I started out small: a BeMajor in Midnight Eclipse. Then a simple PaciPod. And of course took the plunge and pre-ordered a BFF in Brown/Robin. But the Timi & Leslie bags are enticing for a bag for work. I just recently returned to work and have become a bag lady with my purse and pump bag. Need to consolidate!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Woah, stash mommies.... you totally need to post some stash pics!

And I still have the reviews contest going on!
Check Facebook for details. Each review you post that gets chosen for our blog gets a free gift and you enter a contest!

Welcome all!

Back to top Go down
aTxFootballMom

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:28 am

I'm a newbie! My name is Amanda, I have two little boys, Daniel and Brien! I am totally new to this so I only have a Be Major, Be Quick and a Mighty Be all in M.E.
I'm sure I'll get the hang of this whole thing (addiction) soon!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aTxFootballMom
jsurdovel

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi!
I am a newbie too! (to the discussion board, anyway) I have a beautiful 16 month old daughter named Katelyn. I pre-ordered the Ju Ju Be BFF and can not WAIT to get it!!! I have the Be Prepared and love it but mostly use it for traveling since it's pretty ginormous. I'm looking forward to participating in this forum! It looks like fun!
Back to top Go down
Photomama

Photomama

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 am

Hi! I am a newbie! I have an 8 mo old little boy named Landen. He is the light of my life! I work part-time 2 days a week and am at home the rest. I'm an Independent consultant for The Pampered Chef and I have started making my own baby blankets that are oh so silky. I blame my cousin for my JJB addiction! Surprised) and she's the one who got me turned on to LDD. I have a PackaBe, MightyBe, BeThrifty, and a BeSet. I am hoping to get a BFF sometime soon and a MiniBe and of course there are so many more that I am itching for but have to be patient! So glad I saw you have the forum from Facebook! Thanks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are my Newbies!?   Where are my Newbies!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are my Newbies!?
Page 1 of 1