Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.

Go down 
+38
my3pirates
geekmommy
cndnveggie
QTsmum
seanskuuipo
artzamy23
graciethewonderbeagle
ShamrockMama
Razzie50
meliann
rabidewok
darlingbri
Mom2KHH
mtchen79
sparkii
littleroo1
maman123
mintoad
savannahsmommy
willsmommy
remhoff
ellabell
afwife8405
Lilypad
lovemybabies924
babymamma
octjuly
ptdlrd
jenfromnc
cojoville
mygirlkae
cookmomx3
awhitesi
Headlighted
mariak
hildie
themommaduck
Maya
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
remhoff

A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Kathryn, Kaden, and family,
I am praying that God gives you His peace that passes all understanding during this difficult time. I wish there was more I could say. We are praying for you often and know that God always be with you.
Love,
Rachel (remhoff in the PR)
Back to top Go down
willsmommy

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:19 am

Dear Baby K and Family,
Even though I have never met you, my life has been changed for the good by you. Knowing the immense struggles you have endured reminds me to be thankful for all of my "little" daily troubles. Why your family has had to go through this, I do not know. Please know that Baby K's time here has not gone unnoticed, and that he is such a blessing from God. And no matter how all of this unfolds, we are here for the family.

Love and Prayers,
Mary B. (willsmommy)
Psalm 71:20
Back to top Go down
savannahsmommy

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 am

Kathryn and Family,

There are no words to express how I have been touched by meeting you and learning about your journey. Kaden is an amazing little boy and I know we all feel honored for him to be a part of our lives. You all show so much more strength than I ever could in your situation, and I am in awe of it daily. I will continue to pray for your family each day, as I have for months and months.

Love, hugs, and prayers,

Mandi (savannahsmommy in PR)
Back to top Go down
themommaduck

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:52 am

Kathryn,

Please know that your family is in our hearts and prayers constantly. We pray for peace for Kaden and strength for you and your family. I cannot imagine the depth of your pain, the strength you have shown is inspirational. May God Bless you and may His love carry you through this.

Marty
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:05 am

Dear Kathryn and family,

Words cannot express all I am feeling. You have touched my life so deeply with your strength and courage. I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be feeling. Even though I have never met you, you have taught me so much, starting with loving more, hugging harder, and being more thankful and appreciative. While we can't take away your pain or even come close to knowing its depths, know that it is shared by so many and through it all we are all wrapped in God's embrace, an embrace that connects Heaven and Earth. Continued prayers and hugs to you all.

Kathy (mintoad)
Back to top Go down
maman123

PostSubject: Baby K. & Family   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:09 am

I just wanted to let you know that I KNOW that Families are eternal and that you can be together forever. I also believe in miracles and am praying for one in your family right now. I'm also praying for comfort and any blessings that you stand in need of at the moment. Know that whatever happens is God's will and I hope that you feel of His love and comfort during this time. And I hope that you feel of our love and support for your family too and I hope that it helps you even just a bit during this difficult time.
BIG HUGS!

Andrea (maman123 in the PR)
Back to top Go down
littleroo1

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:35 am

All of you are in our thoughts and prayers! We are sending you much love and light during this difficult journey!

Lots of hugs,

Jenn (littleroo1), Bill, and Meaghan
Back to top Go down
sparkii

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:24 am

You are all in my prayers, and always know that you can not only pull strength from yourself and God, but all of us too. Hugs,

Jaime (sparkii)
Back to top Go down
mtchen79

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Continuing to think about you and pray for your family. I admire the strength and grace you have all displayed and hope you know how much you are loved and adored. Keep each other close and sending you many hugs.

Michelle (mtchen79)
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:28 am

Your family has been and will continue to be in our everyday thoughts and prayers. We will send an extra request to our Angel, Jaxon, to make Baby K feel welcome. May God's grace and strength bring you peace.

Amy (Hildie) and her family
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Mom2KHH

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:11 am

Baby K and family,
We think about you and pray for you daily. What a blessing little K has been to you and to all of us. He has reminded us to cherish even the littlest moments with our children and to live each day to its fullest. Be strong Baby K and may God watch over you and your family and help you all to heal in this most difficult of times.
Love and hugs to all of you!
JoAnne (Mom2KHH) and her family
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:31 am

Thank you everyone. Please continue to spread the word about this thread. The cut off is Monday and I'd like to get as many notes as possible. Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
darlingbri

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Dear Kathryn and Family,

Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers. I can not begin to imagine what you are feeling but I admire the strength that you have had through all of this. I truly believe that one day we will be together with those that we love. Baby K has brought so many people together and has reminded us of how precious the gift of life is and that we should hold each moment with our children close to our heart. I pray that you are comforted by loved ones during this difficult and emotional time.

Love,

Bri aka darlingbri
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:19 am

Kimberley Yeager Moore

Baby K and Family,
I want you to know how much you've touched my heart. I feel so blessed to have known of you and your story, and how it has changed me. I wish I could remove all the pain, both emotional and physical, that you are going... See More through, but only God can do that. So that is my prayer, that all the pain will be replaced with comfort and hope and joy in the fact that there are better days ahead.
With Love,
Kim (Kymberley)
Back to top Go down
rabidewok

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:01 am

Baby K and your family has reached around the world with love. No words can undo the hurt and pain, but there is always love and prayers with you every moment of every day.

Love and hugs,
Angela (rabidewok) and family.
Back to top Go down
meliann

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Baby K and family,

Even though we have never met, you are in my thoughts and prayers every day. Please know that there are many people sending lots of love and prayers your way.

Melinda (meliann) and family
Back to top Go down
Razzie50

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Dear Kathryn and family,

There aren't any words with which I can express my support for you at this most difficult time. Anything I say feels like it wouldn't be good enough.

You have inspired me with your courage. My heart aches for you. You are in my thoughts.

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."

Love and light
Sarah (Razzie), Steve and William
xxx
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 am

"My heart and prayers are with your family, and always will be. Words fail me, but my heart is there with you and baby K. , Ina Kuster "
Back to top Go down
ShamrockMama

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 am

Dear Kathryn and Family,

I know I don't "know" you but your family has found a place in my heart that will always be there for all of you and for Baby K especially. Please lean on all of us...we are ALL here for you.
I think of you and pray for you daily.

Shannon (ShamrockMama)
Back to top Go down
graciethewonderbeagle

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:35 am

Dear kathryn and family-

May you be surrounded in love, hugs, and beautiful memories. You are all in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

With pink love, mari ( graciethewonderbeagle)
Back to top Go down
artzamy23

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 am

Dear Kathryn, Baby K, and family,

Our family is lifting you all up in prayer right now. What a difficult task to endure than that of watching an evil disease slowly take over your child's body. I can not even imagine what this feels like. Just know that you are all in our prayers. Our Heavenly Father surely has a plan even in this difficult circumstance. Baby K will have angel wings soon and get to play in Heaven's playground. I know this does not make things any easier, but may you find comfort in knowing that there are those of us who care about you who have not even met you in person. We are just an email, FaceBook post, or even LDD forum post away should you need us.

With love and even more prayers,

Amy L. Norman (artzamy23)
Back to top Go down
seanskuuipo

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 am

Dear Baby K and Family,
Im still thinking of your whole family! Every day I wonder how everyone is doing. Know that all of you are in my heart and we are all praying for you!
Nicole
seanskuuipo
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 am

Baby K and family;

We think of you and your family very often. Sending all my love, hugs and cuddles your way, little man!
Lots of love to your Mommy and Daddy and big brother, for being so strong, and LOTS of hugs to you, for being such a brave little guy.

We love you little dude!

Jessica (QTsmum) Thomas and Quinten.
Back to top Go down
cndnveggie

cndnveggie

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Dear Kathryn,

It's so hard to know what to say when a wonderful person is going through such a horrible experience. Please know that I think of you and your family often each day, and hope that you are able to treasure these days with Kaden.

And little Kaden, your brave battle will be remembered and honoured by many, many women (and their families) who have only "met" you online. You will truly live in their hearts.

Loving thoughts,
Jasmine (cndnveggie)

Back to top Go down
geekmommy

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:49 am

A mother is a mother forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next