Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atharp.olson@yahoo.com

Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag Empty
PostSubject: Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag   Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:52 pm

About two months ago I got a ju ju be besmart, which is about the same as the be spicy. I love love love my bag. It is just the right size for those errand trips that last a few hours. I really like that it is not so big that I feel overwhelmed carrying my bag and also a car seat. Yet it is big enough for my purse, bottles, diapers, baby food, and small toys for my 3 and 7 year old. It is a diaper bag, but I feel it is more a bag for me that happens to also have lots of pockets for diapers.

Honestly, I never thought that I would like a tote style bag. I always thought that totes are annoying because they would always be swinging on my arm as opposed to a messenger style that just lay against me. But I have been changed. The comfy straps hang in just the right spot. Not too low that I feel thrown off balance and not too high where it is rubbing my arm. And I now prefer the tote for errand running because I can easily just throw it off my arm into the car while holding my 10 month old. (The BeSpicy is a messenger and tote! Gotta love versatility.)

I love the material that ju ju be bags are made out of. My kids have used my bags as stepping stools and have always come clean. Either I use a baking soda with water and dab at persistent spots or run it through the washing machine. As a lab tech I appreciate that the bags are agion treated every time I grab teething toys, snacks, or utensils from my bag. And the prints are so fun. I think that the pictures do not do justice to how the prints look in real life. I think the green on the zanny zinnias are way brighter than it appears.

Last edited by atharp.olson@yahoo.com on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag   Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm glad you are loving it so much!
Back to top Go down
atharp.olson@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag   Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm

See how nice it hangs.
[img]Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag IMG_4311[/img]

Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag 20100623_0940

Where I keep my purse
Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag 20100623_0939

Admiring print
Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag 20100623_0941
Back to top Go down
atharp.olson@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag   Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 pm

atharp.olson@yahoo.com wrote:
About two months ago I got a ju ju be besmart, which is about the same as the be spicy. I love love love my bag. It is just the right size for those errand trips that last a few hours. I really like that it is not so big that I feel overwhelmed carrying my bag and also a car seat. Yet it is big enough for my purse, bottles, diapers, baby food, and small toys for my 3 and 7 year old. It is a diaper bag, but I feel it is more a bag for me that happens to also have lots of pockets for diapers.

Honestly, I never thought that I would like a tote style bag. I always thought that totes are annoying because they would always be swinging on my arm as opposed to a messenger style that just lay against me. But I have been changed. The comfy straps hang in just the right spot. Not too low that I feel thrown off balance and not too high where it is rubbing my arm. And I now prefer the tote for errand running because I can easily just throw it off my arm into the car while holding my 10 month old. (The BeSpicy is a messenger and tote! Gotta love versatility.)

I love the material that ju ju be bags are made out of. My kids have used my bags as stepping stools and have always come clean. Either I use a baking soda with water and dab at persistent spots or run it through the washing machine. As a lab tech I appreciate that the bags are agion treated every time I grab teething toys, snacks, or utensils from my bag. And the prints are so fun. I think that the pictures do not do justice to how the prints look in real life. I think the green on the zanny zinnias are way brighter than it appears.
Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag 20100623_0941

Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag 20100623_0940
Mommy pocket where I store my keys, glasses, and purse.
Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag 20100623_0939
Showing how just right the bag hangs. Not to low or high
Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag IMG_4311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag   Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be Spicy/ Be Smart Review The Just Right Bag
Page 1 of 1