Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information

Go down 
+14
boobearzmama
punkeb
hildie
spinnymarie
peacebug
pinkstar
octjuly
3babiestolove
lynn4
butterflyjuju
cc
diaperbagsnob
zzbean
Maya
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Empty
PostSubject: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Just a quick update:
Yes we will be putting up the new stuff for pre-ordering
YES we will have the usual pre-order special which I will reinstate in the "exclusives" section
And yes.... there's more which is a surprise you will all LOVE!
I'm working with Steve on the extra surprise and will leak more info closer to the pre-order date
ALL UPDATES will mainly be posted on our Facebook Fan Page

As you all know the below does not apply at the moment:
Yes you can use your previous pre-order coupons (the total for THIS pre-order special will be for the amount AFTER the code)
I will be giving out the Spring 2 coupons late next week (It's a lot of work so hang in there as I sort through it all Smile

OK! Now, please don't forget everyone.... we have so many ways to be contacted. One of the common reviews on Little Dudes and Divas is our customer service... yes we try our very best and we know how much you all appreciate AND we will continue to do our best in everything we can to our greatest abilities.

You can contact me via email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Phone 888.310.2247
And check out our:
BLOG: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FACEBOOK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you share this information PLEASE do not copy and paste however feel free to link them to the post. Thanks all and happy pre-ordering Smile

Last edited by Maya on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Yeah!!!! I cant wait to pre-order!!! My absolute FAVORITE thing about LD&D is without a doubt the FABULOUS customer service!!
XOXOXO
Back to top Go down
diaperbagsnob

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Do you think that if I order from LD&D that I'll have my stuff by July 13th? I'm in San Diego! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.EveryoneLovesUsborne.com
cc

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 pm

i've heard ld&d has great service, not just in the jjb pink room, but when my sister order me my christmas present this past christmas. she recommended i order from ld&d cuz she got the stuff in no time. so, i might just try it with all the preorder incentives, except i don't know what they are. can someone explain or direct me to where i can find the info?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm

cc wrote:
i've heard ld&d has great service, not just in the jjb pink room, but when my sister order me my christmas present this past christmas. she recommended i order from ld&d cuz she got the stuff in no time. so, i might just try it with all the preorder incentives, except i don't know what they are. can someone explain or direct me to where i can find the info?

thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here's the preorder info from last time. Maya will start a new thread for this preorder special though.
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:43 am

wooohooo! I am READY! Smile
Back to top Go down
3babiestolove

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 am

YAY!
Back to top Go down
octjuly

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:03 pm

So excited to see the new Summer line! Now to decide what I "have" to have! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkstar

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 pm

So excited!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
peacebug

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Okay so I'm new....very new...how will this "go down"? Will we order from this forum? I'm sorry for being stupid.
Back to top Go down
spinnymarie

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:30 am

Can't wait!! Just trying not to hit refresh every 10 seconds!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 pm

OK The site is running again. I can't do much from home so I'll have it all up later today.
Hang in there.
I'm doing some quick work from home then I'll head out to do the rest from the office Smile
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Maya wrote:
OK The site is running again. I can't do much from home so I'll have it all up later today.
Hang in there.
I'm doing some quick work from home then I'll head out to do the rest from the office Smile

Oh you poor thing! Thanks for working so hard to get this up for us. SOrry it was being a pooper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 am

It's up! Forgot to update here Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:45 pm

WIll be working on the coupon codes today! Or should I say... gift certificates Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Maya wrote:
WIll be working on the coupon codes today! Or should I say... gift certificates Wink Wink
yay! thanks
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 pm

No problem Smile Spread the news Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 am

Hey ladies Smile
We noticed SO many of you already used your coupon codes! I'm so happy you found so many other things you love on our site.
You all chose some amazing items and well... you have SUCH good taste that we weren't prepared!
I just wanted to give you a heads up that we're noticing a lot of items that we have to re-order.
I just don't want you to totally be bummed if you get a backorder email.
We will be shipping what's available at no extra shipping charge in the US.
And Susan is already preparing for the re-order fiasco! WOOHOO!!!!

Wanted to thank you all for the support and don't forget, 10% of the spring 2 code values are going to a good cause.
Please feel free to participate by writing a note to the family:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you all so so so so much! Sending out many hugs, kisses and LOL (this time it stands for Lots of Love Smile )
(I'll be copying and pasting this note in a few more places to cover more ground TY)
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:02 am

THanks Maya! And send a big thanks to Steve and Susan too! You all deserve it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:22 am

Will do and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 am

We finally got tracking! Looks like Tuesday or Wednesday
Back to top Go down
punkeb

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:29 am

Can't wait!!!
Thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:59 am

Maya wrote:
We finally got tracking! Looks like Tuesday or Wednesday

Yay! I cant wait! Smile Smile

Whats the usual turn around time from yall receiving it to sending out orders? I live in NC so have always gotten things pretty fast from your store - just curious Smile
Back to top Go down
Neversleepsawink;)

Neversleepsawink;)

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 am

Can I get a woot woot! LOL! I'm super excited. Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
lilbitcrunchy

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:47 am

Woooohoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information   The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Information
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next