Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you become an addict?

Go down 
+7
butterflyjuju
yardsaler86
abbrandes
KacieLefebvre
danielle.cunningham
boobearzmama
Maya
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

How did you become an addict? Empty
PostSubject: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:46 am

I don't have kids yet and at first JJB was more baby oriented but then I started working for LDD....
I'm not sure if I have my job to thank or blame lol

It started innocently enough with a Be Quick..... then another....
Then I figured hmmmmmm I could use a light bag..... In steps the Be Light
A while later I felt my favorite wallet was so boring compared to the BEEEE Major of course
And as I drooled over bag after bag in print after print I was strong enough to say NO
Then the beautiful BeHave came in and I was so obsessed that the crew here bought it for me for my birthday.
Now my other bags are in a dark closet all alone with no love.... ahhh well

How did your addiction begin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:52 am

My Vera Bradley baby bag was my first DB love.... but then I discovered JJB from a friend raving about winning the RMG in the PinkRoom..... that soon got me a BeSmart, BeMine, BeQuick, MiniBe.... and so on, haha! I have also fallen in love with my Fleurville Re-Run Hana and thats what Im using these days with my 3 1/2 yr old. Smile

I was content with one bag when I was using my VB bag... I used it exclusively for a year, but JJB has such great stuff that its hard to stick with just one bag, I want to try them all! Smile
Back to top Go down
danielle.cunningham

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:54 am

I am not really addicted yet since I've only been able to window shop...as soon as I can convince husby that I need one, I'm in for some tough decisions! There are so many cute bags and designs. I'm loving the new design, which of course is slipping my mind right now, but it's the black with white swirly type designs and pink seams. I'm even so addicted without owning one that I'm tempted to buy a diaper bag for a friend just so I have an excuse to by one!
Back to top Go down
KacieLefebvre

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 am

My sister-in-law found JJB and got a Pack-A-Be for Christmas last year. I had a Vera Bradley diaper bag that I had been using for 2 plus years that I was very happy with. My mother-in-law even wanted to get me a JJB for Christmas as well and I said no thanks, GASP!!! Fast forward to last month and my Vera was just looking old and tired and dirty and I all of the sudden wanted JJB!!! My first purchase was a Julia's Ribbons Pack-A-Be. Before I even received that I purchased a Groovy Garden BeSet. I also joined the Pink Room and purchased a Groovy Mini-Be and Cherry Lemonade Be-Light. Then I purchased (for a great deal) a Groovy Be-Mine from my sister-in-law. All of these purchases happened with in a 4 week span!!! My great grandmother sent me some very belated birthday money that I used for most of the purchases. I think my stash is pretty much set for the moment. Although I would really love to add a Mighty-Be, Fuel Cell, Quick and Be Tagged to my growing stash!!!
Back to top Go down
abbrandes

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:15 am

I first bought the BeAll in Lush Paisley with my first son (almost 7 years ago). Ohhh and I was in love! I love this bag, love the colors, love the pockets, love all the room it has, and especially love the light inside color. My only other Ju Ju Be bag is the BeTween in Citrus and I love it too! I also got a pouch to put a change of clothes in (from JJB, but not sure the name). I also have the BeQuick- and I don't use it near enough. I am also in love with JJB's customer service. I washed my changing pad and it mildewed (YUCK) and it was before they had extras for sale on their site. They sent me a new one for free! I am now on my third child and I gave my BeAll to my sister two years ago to use with her little one Sad I am now using the Dhara from Baby Kaed and a Timi and Leslie Bag. My ultimate favorite is the Be All from JJB so I am looking at the up and coming JJB's and patiently waiting to purchase another. Hmmmm... what will it BE!?!
Back to top Go down
yardsaler86

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 am

It started with lots of research on which bag I wanted. I chose the JJB BRB and fell in LOVE! Then, I decided I should try more. So, I went on to a light, more 'purse-like.' Again...LOVE. Now I have my Packabe on the way in a 'fall' color for when that time of year rolls around. The quality and organization can't be beat! I already have a wishlist for hubby consisting of quicks, MB, and BeMajor. Smile It's an addiction, I swear! I<3JJB
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:54 am

I started looking for a backpack to hold stuff for an 18 mo old and a newborn. I didn't like all that I found so I kept looking. I also began adding washable to my search and that's when I found JJB. I remember the first bags I had for my older 2 weren't machine washable and after a while I had to get a new bag. I found JJB BRB. I bought one from ebay. Then found that I preferred a print instead so I sold it and bought a different BRB.

From the the addiction began, I have tried many different styles. Right now am using a couple of BeMajors (one earth leather), BeHave, BeFab, 3 MightyBes and various small pieces. And of course, I'll be getting a BFF.

We also use BePrepareds for luggage for DH and I. And the kids all have a PackaBe.
Back to top Go down
ahuskins

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:48 am

I'm not an addict....I am a covetous wish-to-be owner! I found JuJu bags by looking for a great cloth diaper bag and I am currently trying to talk my husband into the necessity of a decent bag!!!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:28 am

I was looking for a bag that would work for two kids in diapers. I found JJB and fell in love with the mommy pocket. I started doing research in the pink room to figure out what bag would work best for me. Once you start hanging out with the fabulous pink ladies it's hard to leave! The longer I stayed in the pink room the more bags I wanted.
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:21 am

I went to a local boutique looking for a nice diaper bag that wouldn't tear so easily (like the ones at BRU) and that will last me a long time. I was looking at the Skip Hop bags and then all of a sudden I saw the Packabe's in the top shelf's. I was in love! I love that it is a backpack and you can carry it messenger style! I read the tag on it and it said machine washable and I didn't want to let go of it. I knew right then and there I had to have that bag. I bought it but ended up with a Black/Envy Packabe instead. I then found the Pink Room after doing more research on JJB, then found out about FSOT and that's when the addiction began. Smile
Back to top Go down
roxypop2000

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:46 am

It was though Babysteals. When they had their birthday week I bought a GG tween, GG set and GG BRB! From there, it never stopped and now I have 20 JJB bags and over 30 accessories!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you become an addict?   How did you become an addict? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you become an addict?
Page 1 of 1