Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game Empty
PostSubject: Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game   Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Here is a link for the Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game. I was able to get buy 2 get 1 free easy mac and cheese cup coupons. Looks like it will let you play as much as you want, until you close it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game   Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:49 am

that was interesting
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game   Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:52 am

Very interesting....
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game   Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:02 pm

I saw the Kraft game after being up with my DD all last night with croup. Needless to say everytime it took points away I would yell at the game Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game   Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:38 pm

crockpot_queen wrote:
I saw the Kraft game after being up with my DD all last night with croup. Needless to say everytime it took points away I would yell at the game Smile

LOL @ the yelling

how's your daughter feeling this morning? I hope she's feeling a lot better today Smile
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game   Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:53 am

Thanks for asking, my DD is still in a bad mood, but I am thinking it is due to lack of sleep. I am looking forward to nap time Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game   Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:54 am

crockpot_queen wrote:
Thanks for asking, my DD is still in a bad mood, but I am thinking it is due to lack of sleep. I am looking forward to nap time Smile

aww that's too bad I hope a nap will cheer her up after Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game   Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kraft Mac and Cheese spin game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Member DEALS, IDEAS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE!-
Jump to: