Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cost of bags

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sarahvoris

Cost of bags Empty
PostSubject: Cost of bags   Cost of bags Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:26 am

For a mama on a budget...what's the price range for the JJB bags? I don't have any but they look awesome! They seem like they are so functional and so cute but I don't know if I will be able to afford one. Thanks so much!

-Sarah
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Cost of bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of bags   Cost of bags Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:33 am

What's the budget if you don't mind me asking?
And you can always look in the for sale section for great condition used bags
The moms take GOOOOOD care of them
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
tever

tever

Cost of bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of bags   Cost of bags Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:18 am

I have bought a lot of mine used. But I love love love the Packabe that my DH got me for Mother's Day (from LD&D I might add)!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

Cost of bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of bags   Cost of bags Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:59 am

There are some inexpensive bags like the BeLight and the MightyBe, but most of the bags start at $120 brand new. You can get some really good deals in the Pink Room though. The mama's there take really good care of their bags and a used bag is usually in excellent shape!

Here is a link for JJB's at LD&D's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and here is the link for the pink room if you want to check it out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Cost of bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of bags   Cost of bags Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:52 am

I'm not sure your price range but I have a JJB for sale...there in pristine condition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cost of bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of bags   Cost of bags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cost of bags
Page 1 of 1