Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everyone im new to this page!!

Go down 
+2
pinkfrog
chall1011
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chall1011

Hey everyone im new to this page!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone im new to this page!!   Hey everyone im new to this page!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:58 am

My name is Courtney, i am 22 years old. I have a baby girl named Chloe who is 10 months and just full of life and energy. I recently won the status updates on facebook and got a liz lange tote bag which I love. I think that this is a great company for doing so many contests!! its amazing!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone im new to this page!!   Hey everyone im new to this page!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:40 am

Hi and welcome to the forum...congrats on winning a contest...the Liz lange tote looks GORGEOUS...do you have any pic's?

This company IS amazing...they do A LOT of hard work especially all those videos...
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone im new to this page!!   Hey everyone im new to this page!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:37 am

Thanks for the feedback
I would love to see pics too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone im new to this page!!   Hey everyone im new to this page!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:07 am

Welcome to the forum, Courtney!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone im new to this page!!   Hey everyone im new to this page!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Glad to have you here Courtney!!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone im new to this page!!   Hey everyone im new to this page!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 am

Welcome! Congrats on winning a tote bag! Gotta love LD&D's awesome giveaways!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone im new to this page!!   Hey everyone im new to this page!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone im new to this page!!
Page 1 of 1