Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tween packing

Go down 
+2
awhitesi
Jenny0319
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

Tween packing Empty
PostSubject: Tween packing   Tween packing Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:22 am

middle section in layers but still easy to access thanks to gussets (best JJB feature by far!). Back zipper is deep and holds a travel pack of wet ones (or something relativly flat) perfectly. Anything thick in here though will be a tight fit. Elastic band pretty much does nothing for me. Depending on your packing style I guess. Putting something in it makes the flap a bit top heavy and the mommy pocket more cramped. Maybe a coloring pad or something slim would be good.
Tween packing Img_0211

Mommy pocket used for care items. It perfectly organized. Good size, I couldn't fit my BeRich w/ all that I had in it, but it fit in the middle compartment w/ all that was in there.
Tween packing Img_0212

Back section- hard wipes case and 2-3 size four diapers. That's about all that will fit in here. W/ all this in there it doesn't create bulk in the other compartments. Anymore would though.
Tween packing Img_0213

Changing pad slip pocket w/ a spare diaper. Changing pad is smaller than usual, but it fits my 10 month old just fine.
Tween packing Img_0214

I have a 10 month old and have used it since she was 7 months. This is a perfect sized bag for the essentials and a few toys plus a small snack holder. Not good for overpackers but I'm a plan for the unexpected type mom and I find that this bag works well. The organization is phenomenal! I keep one bottle in the side bottle pocket (Playtex drop ins) and just bring an extra nipples/liners. The other side bottle pocket holds my disposable bag dispenser for dirty clothes. There's still room in the middle w/ all that I have in it. The color of the lining is a beautiful satiny lilac color. All JJB's are easily cleaned. I hesiated to get this because several reviews say it's too small, but I decided to give it a try and now own 2 betweens. They really are well sized for a day out. Strap makes it easily carried messanger style or shrink it up to carry under arm. Both are comfortable. Grippy strap pad makes it stay on so well! All in all, if I planned on more kids, I'd get this bag in many patterns. It's so versitle and can be used from birth to toddler easily.

Last edited by Jenny0319 on Tue May 25, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Tween packing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tween packing   Tween packing Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:09 am

Great packing! Gotta love the gussets...I wish I could use my BeTween for both kiddos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Tween packing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tween packing   Tween packing Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:38 am

Loving the pics! You get a free gift via Facebook for being the first to post! WOOHOO!
Please email me this review with the images and a little more detailed info for our moms!
Also include your address and boy/girl and ages Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

Tween packing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tween packing   Tween packing Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:59 am

WOW that is really organized...thanks for sharing...I really love the between but my son is 4.5 now and I don't really need a between now...my regret is selling my be small Sad
Back to top Go down
amanda79

Tween packing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tween packing   Tween packing Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:58 pm

awesome, thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
MamaJess

MamaJess

Tween packing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tween packing   Tween packing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Love it!! This is just what I was looking for!

Looks like you pack like I do, and I was wondering if I could fit enough without always worrying I forgot something!

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tween packing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tween packing   Tween packing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tween packing
Page 1 of 1