Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

be all or be prepared?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
betysgz

be all or be prepared????? Empty
PostSubject: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:04 pm

I can't decide on which bag to get. I have a 8 months old and a 2 yrs. 8months old. i am kinda of an over packer but i think the be prepared is too big. I need some advice on which one to get.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:45 am

I think the be all would be too small for your needs...if you find the be prepared too big why don't you try the packabe...it holds a TON...but since its more open space you would need be sets and be quicks...but honestly I can pack A LOT in the packabe and I think this would work well for you...

HTH
Back to top Go down
betysgz

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:46 pm

thanks lexi but i have decided to get the be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:17 pm

I agree with your choice on the BP!! I am sure you will love it and it will hold TONS of stuff!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:33 pm

betysgz wrote:
thanks lexi but i have decided to get the be prepared.

no problem Very Happy

glad you found something that works...I've heard noting but great things about the bp...which print did you get?
Back to top Go down
betysgz

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:56 am

i got the leopard bubblegum be all after all because i am 4. 10 and i think the be prepared is going to look too big on me so i am going to try the be all first and if i need a bigger bag it gives me a reason to get more jib bags Smile I think my next one is going to be the wanna be because its almost summer time and we go to the beach once a week
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:44 am

gotta love JJB's they really make us indecisive Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:10 am

pinkfrog wrote:
gotta love JJB's they really make us indecisive Laughing

So true! Glad you went with the BP...I agree the Small would be too small Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:18 am

How do you like the BP?
Pack it up? Use it yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
betysgz

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:14 pm

i did't get the be prepared. i got the be all for now but i saw the new bff and the befabulous and i think i am going to get one of those next
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:22 pm

I am loving the BFF that was just revealed today!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:53 am

betysgz wrote:
i did't get the be prepared. i got the be all for now but i saw the new bff and the befabulous and i think i am going to get one of those next

I was just going to recommend the bff now that its released
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:54 am

awhitesi wrote:

I know me TOO!!! I know many will be getting rid of their packabes but I'm keeping mine and thinking about selling my be spicy instead...I really think this will be a useful bag down the road even though my son is already 4.5...
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:48 am

pinkfrog wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

I know me TOO!!! I know many will be getting rid of their packabes but I'm keeping mine and thinking about selling my be spicy instead...I really think this will be a useful bag down the road even though my son is already 4.5...

Another PL said the BFF will be great to replace her bigger bags...packabe, spicy, and bp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
betysgz

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:34 am

yay my be all got here today!!!!!! i love it
Back to top Go down
betysgz

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:26 am

yay i got my be all today and i love it.....i cant wait to get the bff
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:02 am

betysgz wrote:

I can't wait for the BFF! Hope time flies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:41 am

awhitesi wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

Another PL said the BFF will be great to replace her bigger bags...packabe, spicy, and bp Very Happy

I really wish I could see it irl but my stores near me don't carry the newer stuff...I LOVE my packabe too much to let it go...my spicy on the other hand as much as I like it it frustrates me as its not as big as it looks and its REALLY hard to pack...I'm just not having any luck selling bags though Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:41 am

betysgz wrote:

yayy that's awesome enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:42 am

awhitesi wrote:
betysgz wrote:

I can't wait for the BFF! Hope time flies Very Happy

there is a lot of us wanting the BFF Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:15 am

What features do you love about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be all or be prepared?????   be all or be prepared????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

be all or be prepared?????
Page 1 of 1