Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!

Go down 
+2
Momof2Boys
hildie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hildie

hildie

Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 am

Just an update...I will post a new thread as well. LD&D has been awesome and is now sponsoring this giveaway. So let's hear a big cheer for them! Smile

So to give credit where credit is due, I have posted a new way to enter (this is unlimited so have fun!). Head on over to read and enter:

http://www.mommy-mentor.com/2010/03/april-giveaway-your-choice-of-new-ju-ju.html

Thanks again to LD&D and to my readers....
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:12 pm

WOOHOO! Thanks LD&D!

I guess this means you lost Amy? LOL!!
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
WOOHOO! Thanks LD&D!

Yes, Mam! Smile But if me losing means I get to read all of the awesome things people are saying about LD&D in the new entry, then I am happy to lose. Plus, it is hard to argue with Maya. You just want to love her...even when she is a turkey. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 pm

hahahah Smile
LOL!!!!
Thanks all! We love yah!
Enjoy the contest! MWA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:28 pm

I just want to say thank you Amy for hosting the contest and thank you Maya and LD&D for the opportunity to win. You guys are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:08 am

hildie wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
WOOHOO! Thanks LD&D!

Yes, Mam! Smile But if me losing means I get to read all of the awesome things people are saying about LD&D in the new entry, then I am happy to lose. Plus, it is hard to argue with Maya. You just want to love her...even when she is a turkey. cheers

Amen sista pirat
Resistance is futile. If you're going up against Maya that is Laughing

Last edited by Momof2Boys on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 am

Maya wrote:
hahahah Smile
LOL!!!!
Thanks all! We love yah!
Enjoy the contest! MWA!

You know I never doubted you would win Laughing
It was a question of how long Amy could resist Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:12 am

mintoad wrote:
I just want to say thank you Amy for hosting the contest and thank you Maya and LD&D for the opportunity to win. You guys are awesome!

I second this Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:

I second this Wink

I must agree!! The giveaways are so generous and exciting to do Very Happy Thank you to Amy and LD&D!
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:05 am

Oh, yes, thanks for a great giveaway like that! Free JJB!!!?! How amazing! cyclops
Wish they did that more often, especially close to mother's day! Smile
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 am

stbismuth9 wrote:
Oh, yes, thanks for a great giveaway like that! Free JJB!!!?! How amazing! cyclops

Great point! What a fabulous Mother's Day gift a MB would be!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:04 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:

FREE JJB! That would be the perfect Mother's Day gift!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!   Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you to LD&D & New Way to enter the Mighty Be Contest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Giveaways! Contests! Exclusives! Oh My! :: Contests-
Jump to: