Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just ordered my MB!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
azach1028

azach1028

Just ordered my MB!! Empty
PostSubject: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:43 am

and I'm so excited to get it!! I got the SS MB and a DZ pacipod just to see what DZ looks like. And of course since LD&D is so fast, I already got shipping confirmation!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:15 pm

That's great! Let us know how you like it. Oh wait.....I thought the SS MB was sold out at LD&D?
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:11 pm

I guess not, it is shipping right now and on it's way as we speak Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 am

Wow, they restocked it pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 am

I'm dying to see DZ IRL! Hope you love them both...can't wait to see pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 am

awhitesi wrote:
I'm dying to see DZ IRL! Hope you love them both...can't wait to see pics Very Happy

When DZ was first revealed, I hate it. And I mean haaaaaated it! But I just got my DZ Quick last week and I have to say.....I LOVE it now! Even thought I have boys and the colour is girly, it doesn't bother me. I still love it!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:20 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

When DZ was first revealed, I hate it. And I mean haaaaaated it! But I just got my DZ Quick last week and I have to say.....I LOVE it now! Even thought I have boys and the colour is girly, it doesn't bother me. I still love it!

LOL...I was the exact same way! I was one of those that thought it looked like Easter explosion Embarassed Looking forward to seeing it more!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

LOL...I was the exact same way! I was one of those that thought it looked like Easter explosion Embarassed Looking forward to seeing it more!

That was me too! I thought it looked like those mini easter eggs Laughing
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Congrats! I hope you love it! I have Sangria and DZ and LOVE the MB! I could seriously find a reason to have tons of them. I use one for swim lessons, one for baseball, and need one for myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:12 am

hildie wrote:
Congrats! I hope you love it! I have Sangria and DZ and LOVE the MB! I could seriously find a reason to have tons of them. I use one for swim lessons, one for baseball, and need one for myself.

We just had our first swim class today and I really needed a MB!! My WB was a bit big Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:41 pm

hildie wrote:

The MB is one of those bags that you can have multiples of and not feel bad coz they come in handy and they're affordable Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 pm

awhitesi wrote:
hildie wrote:

We just had our first swim class today and I really needed a MB!! My WB was a bit big Very Happy

Now see the MB would have definitely come in handy! Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
hildie wrote:

I know! I really want the EL MB, but am getting so impatient Rolling Eyes Hope they come in soon!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:02 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
hildie wrote:

I know! I really want the EL MB, but am getting so impatient Rolling Eyes Hope they come in soon!

Have you ordered it yet? Which one are you getting?
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 am

I'm definately putting the brown EL MB on my wish list. Sooooo pretty! I'm hoping they're out soon so I can see what everyone has to say about them... and drool over more pictures too!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 am

mintoad wrote:
I'm definately putting the brown EL MB on my wish list. Sooooo pretty! I'm hoping they're out soon so I can see what everyone has to say about them... and drool over more pictures too!

ITA! I'm hoping to get feedback before getting one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 am

mintoad wrote:

I definitely want to see some IRL pics first too before committing to one. Can't wait to see what everyone has to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my MB!!   Just ordered my MB!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just ordered my MB!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: