Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another PL

Go down 
+2
Momof2Boys
mintoad
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mintoad

mintoad

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

I"m Kathy, mintoad here and mintoad in the PR. I live in the middle of cornfields in the midwest with my wonderful husband of almost 8 years (together since our senior prom...ack! 14 years ago! I'm getting old!), an 8 year old "puppy," and my 4 wonderful children (ages 5, 3, 2, and 10 1/2 mo). I discovered JJB in November and am a total convert. Don't know how I got by before. I love LD&D product availablity and those videos are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 am

Hi Kathy!! Welcome, welcome! Stay and participate in the contests Wink
Back to top Go down
cojoville

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 am

Hey Kathy! Nice to see another PL Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:55 am

Hi Kathy nice to "see" you here...my pr name is pinkfrog

I can't believe you have so many so close in age how do you do it??? WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:28 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 am

pinkfrog wrote:

I always wonder about this too every time I look at your siggy Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

my siggy?!?!??? Shocked you mean HER siggy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:14 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Oh duh Embarassed Yes, I meant her siggy Wink
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

It's just what I'm used to. DH and I joke that we can pretty much relate to parents of multiples since we're about as close as you can get without actually having multiples! It's actually just great because my kids are all the best of friends, play with the same stuff, and are all close enough that they are all pretty much "into" the same things. When we go places we don't have to worry about someone being bored doing "baby" things or someone feeling left out because they're not big enough. They're just all such miracles and I'm so blessed to have them!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:44 am

mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

It's just what I'm used to. DH and I joke that we can pretty much relate to parents of multiples since we're about as close as you can get without actually having multiples! It's actually just great because my kids are all the best of friends, play with the same stuff, and are all close enough that they are all pretty much "into" the same things. When we go places we don't have to worry about someone being bored doing "baby" things or someone feeling left out because they're not big enough. They're just all such miracles and I'm so blessed to have them!

WOW, that sounds amazing. I've always wanted to have 3-4 kids that are no more than two years apart from each other but DH is still on the fence about having a third and my youngest is already 18 months Rolling Eyes I bet there's never a dull moment in your house Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 am

Good to have you here Kathy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 am

awhitesi wrote:
Good to have you here Kathy! Very Happy

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:12 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

WOW, that sounds amazing. I've always wanted to have 3-4 kids that are no more than two years apart from each other but DH is still on the fence about having a third and my youngest is already 18 months Rolling Eyes I bet there's never a dull moment in your house Wink

No, never a dull moment (except when everyone is sleeping- like now- when I can take a big, deep breath and hear... silence!)! Life is good!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 pm

mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

No, never a dull moment (except when everyone is sleeping- like now- when I can take a big, deep breath and hear... silence!)! Life is good!

lol!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:50 pm

mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Too funny! Hopefully I can keep 2 under 2 under control as well as you have!
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:21 am

awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

You'll do great with 2 under 2! It sounds scary at first (as does 3 under 3... Very Happy ) but it's much easier to freak yourself out about things than it actually is! My floor is littered with toys, I can pretty much guarantee you'll find goldfish crackers and teddy grahams if you look under the cushions of my couch, but it is so much fun and so worth while. How long do you have until your LO is due? I get so excited when people are expecting, the anticipation is so much fun (don't like when I'm expecting so much though because pregnancy likes to kick my backside!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:56 am

mintoad wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

You'll do great with 2 under 2! It sounds scary at first (as does 3 under 3... Very Happy ) but it's much easier to freak yourself out about things than it actually is! My floor is littered with toys, I can pretty much guarantee you'll find goldfish crackers and teddy grahams if you look under the cushions of my couch, but it is so much fun and so worth while. How long do you have until your LO is due? I get so excited when people are expecting, the anticipation is so much fun (don't like when I'm expecting so much though because pregnancy likes to kick my backside!) Very Happy

Thank you for the reassurance! I'm due mid-June so not much longer Very Happy I think I have repressed the reality of breastfeeding frequency and newborn needs. Hoping DS will learn patience. Definitely been a long road due to gestational diabetes. It was diet controlled with DS, but I'm on insulin this time and sticking fingers 4x/d...yuck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:39 am

awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Thank you for the reassurance! I'm due mid-June so not much longer Very Happy I think I have repressed the reality of breastfeeding frequency and newborn needs. Hoping DS will learn patience. Definitely been a long road due to gestational diabetes. It was diet controlled with DS, but I'm on insulin this time and sticking fingers 4x/d...yuck! Very Happy

Mid-June! My baby will turn 1 on June 12. Maybe they'll share a bday! Sorry about all the trouble with the diabetes. Keep well, mama! I'm thinking of you and praying for your and baby's health.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:55 am

awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

HAHA! That's what I said too Laughing About myself that is Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:56 am

mintoad wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

That is so true about the tous and finding food in the unlikeliest of places but you're rght. In the end, it's aaaaall worth it Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 am

awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

You'll be fine Alyssa Wink I'm sure there will be some challenges in the beginning like there were for me but it's all a learning process Wink Oh yuck about the sticking yourself with a needle! I think I would faint if I had to do that myself.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:07 am

mintoad wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Mid-June! My baby will turn 1 on June 12. Maybe they'll share a bday! Sorry about all the trouble with the diabetes. Keep well, mama! I'm thinking of you and praying for your and baby's health.

HA! A lot of June babies this year. At least a lot of people I know anyway are due in June.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:30 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

HA! A lot of June babies this year. At least a lot of people I know anyway are due in June.

Thanks ladies! DS is a blast and such a good kid...I'm sure it will be like riding a bike...LOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:41 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Oh duh Embarassed Yes, I meant her siggy Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:43 am

mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I bet its never a dull moment in your house...I wanted my son close with his sibling however God has a different plan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another PL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another PL   Another PL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another PL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Newbies Welcome!-
Jump to: