Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a red or black bag.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jen

jen

Need a red or black bag. Empty
PostSubject: Need a red or black bag.   Need a red or black bag. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:43 am

OK- I typed up a whole post and it's gone. Sad Now I'm cutting to it, and just asking for suggestions. I have a new black and red stroller coming to me, and I want a cute little bag to match.
No JJBs- no sienna or ME. something else. Very Happy
I have a little LB Mezzo tote that was SUPPOSE to be hot rod (that's what the seller called it) but it's not- it's hot pink (bubblegum I guess) anyway, not gonna match.

TIA!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Need a red or black bag.   Need a red or black bag. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:08 am

Hmmmmm red?
How about a Timi and Leslie?
There are a few that come in red.
Or the Mia Bossi Caryn Lipstick?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Need a red or black bag.   Need a red or black bag. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:25 am

How about an OiOi in Black & White? Or a BabyMel Amanda?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a red or black bag.   Need a red or black bag. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a red or black bag.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: